Monday, February 13, 2006

'The Apprentice' Cast Announced - Going International?


I think what I'm most pleased about is the change to Monday nights at 9 PM. The Thursday night slot meant that it got taped in other seasons. At this time, there's nothing on at 9 PM on Mondays which thrills me, so I'm sure to be watching (and blogging) the show. The premiere is February 27th. We can expect Don Trump, Jr., and his sister Ivanka in the boardroom this season. That will be different, I guess. It doesn't sound like they'll be there for every episoded.

This site -
NBC Announces 18 New Candidates for Season 5 of The Apprentice - seems to have the most information on the new cast that I could find.

In other 'Apprentice' news, you might want to check these out:
Baver up for 'Apprentice' spot
Zap2it - TV news - 'Apprentice' Goes Global for Season Five
Zap2it - TV news - 'Apprentice' Reserves Spot for Olympian

No comments: