Friday, February 24, 2006

'Survivor: Exile Island': Ruth Marie on 'The Early Show'

Her torch snuffed on Survivor: Panama - Exile Island, Ruth Marie Milliman made her appearance on this morning's The Early Show. The interview can be found at CBS News Shocking Betrayal On 'Survivor' February 24, 2006 11:35:15 Although she was even more betrayed by many who've been booted on the show, she seems to understand some of how things went down the way they did. An excerpt:
As for the question of who was to blame, Ruth Marie says she simply got outplayed.

"I think Sally out-gamed me," she said. "Sally wanted it so bad and she worked Austin, as you should. Austin kind of went back on me just a little bit. But we can't really blame him for keeping the 27-year-old. We're going to cut him some slack on that."
Another interesting tidbit in the interview is that even though it appeared to us that Terry was keeping his hidden idol find a big secret, the others most likely knew:
Another big development last night was when Terry, on Exile Island, unearthed the idol, which will grant him security up through the final four players. Ruth Marie says Terry was evasive, but she figured out his news immediately.

"I knew for certain he had the idol," she told Syler. "I think, probably, everybody else did, too. It was too much gibber jabber the way he was explaining it. And no one was asking him directly, so I sort of sensed that everybody kind of knew. I could be wrong because I didn't discuss it with anyone. But I was pretty certain of it."

No comments: