Saturday, February 04, 2006

'Survivor: Panama - Exile Island' Out and About the Web

The Reality News Online site has an interview with the ousted from Exile (which does sound a bit redundant, eh?) castaway Tina Scheer. In it, she said she's aware that those stepping up to lead early on tend to get voted out early, but still doesn't seem to think she stepped up to any sort of leadership role. She confirmed that Misty "alluded" to finding the hidden Idol on Exile Island, so I personally would think that the rest of the castaways at that point in the game may think she does indeed have it. Tina has no regrets regarding how she played the game. Check out the interview for all the details.

Survivor Fever - News Article - Survivor: Panama is an article not telling us a heck of a lot about castaway Austin Carty (CBS refused to allow him to appear at the party in his honor). What I found interesting and what made me realize my memory ain't what it used to be is that Kelly Wigglesworth and Jeff Varner, both previous 'Survivors', have also hailed from the same area... as has 'American Idol' Fantasia Barrino.

The Celebrity Spider has spoilers for this week's show. It sounds like an interesting time will be had by all. You know I'll be blogging the show!

Other articles about the castaways I found out and about there include:


If you want to check out all my blog entries solely about 'Survivor' -- they're all compiled right here.

1 comment:

scutter said...

I like this blog !!!

Shane has the mane and is a pain whom I DISDAIN ..

More thoughts posted on
http://survivorpanama.blogspot.com/