Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tonight/Tomorrow TV Picks

This week has been pretty much a TV bummer for me so far between repeats and the State of the Union. Grr. (Nothing against the State of the Union, but I'd rather read than watch it.)

So, what kind of television viewing (and most likely blogging) plans do I have for the next day or two?

TONIGHT (Wednesday)
8 PM ET - 'American Idol' -- it's the auditions show filmed in Austin, TX. I should be posting my blog entry as it wraps up here on the east coast.
9 PM ET - Unlike usual weeks, I won't be watching 'Lost' -- it's a repeat: "Numbers" Hurley becomes obsessed with finding the French woman and heads off into the jungle to find her, leaving Jack, Sayid and Charlie no choice but to follow him. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help him build a mysterious item. What I will watch (and have had to tape since FOX TV stuck it up against 'Lost') is 'Bones' -- "The Woman in the Car"-- When a woman's burned body is found in a car with evidence that her child was kidnapped, Brennan and Booth's investigation leads to a suspect who is in the Witness Protection Program.
10 PM ET - 'Law and Order' is another repeat, so I'll watch 'C.S.I. NY' -- "Stuck on You" -- When a billionaire playboy throws a party for a mosaic artist, he and a model end up skewered and pinned against a wall by an arrow.

Letterman's repeats this week. How dare he!

THURSDAY NIGHT (Feb 2)
8 PM ET - Gee, something new is on, isn't it? ;-) Woohoo! It's the 'Survivor: Panama - Exile Island' premiere! Alas, it's only one hour. For me, that's just a tease for the new season.
9 PM ET - 'C.S.I.' -- "Killer"-- As the CSIs investigate two deaths, both linked to the same suspect, the evidence starts to overlap and the CSI team begins to close in on the murderer.
9:30 PM ET - Will tape 'Crumbs' -- I taped and watched it last week and genuinely enjoyed it. I loved how the Mom, Jane Curtain, seeking a support group for divorcees ended up leading the meth freaks. ;-) Horrible, horrible time slot... horrible.
10 PM ET - 'Without a Trace' -- "Odds or Evens" -- Jack goes to Tokyo to find a dishonorably discharged U.S. Marine who went missing after he served a five-year prison term for raping a young woman.

What will you be watching?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thursday is one of my busiest nights. Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, Everybody Hates Chris, Smallville, CSI, Without a Trace, Project Runway.