Monday, May 15, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' News

It's official. This season's Big Brother 7 (USA) will be an "all star" version and we (you, us!) get to decide who we want in the house for our summer's voyeuristic pastime! According to the official CBS website:


For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

The season premiere is slated for Thursday, July 6 at 8 PM ET/PT in most viewing areas. Information regarding the live feeds hasn't been announced at this time, but I feel it's likely going to be RealPlayer providing them for a fee once again.

I'm personally not a huge champion of reality television "all-stars" shows, but the show is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I'll be watching. And blogging about it, although I don't foresee a summer out with knee surgery like last year. But, then again, I didn't expect it last year! Right now I'm trying to think what previous houseguests might make the top 20 candidates from seasons past. It could be a scary bunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy,do I agree with you that it's a scary scenario.....LOL. I am just hoping that it's none of the previous winners brought back. That always is wasted in these kind of games because of the huge target it puts on them,right away they are goners cause the "losers" don't want them winning again. And I had all I could take of the winner of the last BB,I never want to see her again.It should be interesting to watch,they all will know the game and the deceit will be at an all time high. Some I don't want to see......Cowboy,CaaaaaaaaaaaaaPPy or Nakomas or whats-her-name,the runner up last season(I have blocked her name out,it was so painful to watch......ha,ha). She gave up the money to the sheep-herder and I don't want to see her either!!!! Let the games begin!!!And NO knee surgery for you theis summer,hear,Jackie!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be great to have some of the old players back. I for one look forward to the show and having a chance to vote people in. I don't want to see the ditsy blonde that was a guest on last seasons show. I don't believe there was anything wrong with Nakomas though. Even though I can't remember some of the players names I can remember their faces and think it will be a great season!! Thanks for the info Jackie!!