Thursday, July 13, 2006

'BB7: All-Star' - Live Feeds Update - Overnight Into 7/13


This morning, I'm just going to dive right into what those lovable (ahem) houseguests did in the house overnight:

  • They gave shoutouts to people they know. They didn't give me a shoutout.
  • Alison thinks she's going home. She could be very right.
  • They talked about whether or not they'd have catered food after the live show. Some seasons they did, some they didn't.
  • Kaysar thinks Will is more the Nutty Professor than the Evil Doctor.
  • Janelle still hates Maggie. [Editor's note: Hate is a bit strong, I think.]
  • Janelle told Howie he was fat and he said he's going to start wearing a shirt.
  • Lots of sex talk, especially with the guys.
  • Mike acted shocked that people were studying the house for future comps. He didn't know people were playing that "hardcore."
  • Nakomis explained how the six-finger plan worked to Mike.
  • They talked of the banner planes in early seasons.
  • Marcellas is suspicious of Will -- he doesn't believe his talk that he'll throw comps.
  • Marcellas, Howie, Janelle and Kaysar were the Up Half The Night Crew.
  • They ran through house study questions, exciting stuff. 20 ants on the wall, I tell you!
  • All are asleep as I post this.

Today, they'll houseclean and make themselves pretty for the live show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your updates, Jackie. I look forward to seeing your latest post. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I am so glad I finally found your site again. I had book marked last season's site just in case. I have caught up on what I have missed so far. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey "CheChePooks" here...Your doing an awsome job on the updates... I can't check out the live feed so your blog is fab...

Thanks
CheChePooks

Anonymous said...

What's worse than Flames and loop music?? Looped Music and Looped True False/ multiple choice questions......AAAAHHHHHH