Sunday, July 09, 2006

'BB7: All-Stars' - Live Feeds Update - Screen Cap - 07/09


<--- Yep, it's a thrill a minute in the Big Brother 7 House, as you can tell from this recent screencap of Jase and Janelle in the HOH room.

Apparently, the POV Ceremony is over as we had extended flame/clouds with bad music. As I start to write from my notes, I haven't heard a word about whether the POV was used. I guess it wasn't as Janelle had previously said she wanted the nominations to stand. I also think BB kept the feeds blocked a long time after the ceremony ended just so live-feeders wouldn't catch the immediate talk and now it's out of their systems. Someone will spill the beans, though. Someone always does.

In their talk (pictured), Janelle was wondering about what to write when they do the HOH Blog on the CBS site. "Nothing's happening. It's boring." Wise woman, that Janelle, very wise. Now they're talking about Danielle being more likable than Alison although Marcellas thinks Danielle is dangerous.

Not a heck of a lot has happened today -- too much talk of the previous seasons and not enough gameplay for this season! Will is creating problems by acting up and singing. Remember, if they sing, the feeds will cut out as it's considered a copyright issue when they air songs over the Internet. Both Janelle and Jase's mothers watch the feeds. (No, I am not the mother of either of them!)

I switched feeds. It seems like the nominations have remained the same. Marcellas, Nakomis and Danielle are talking about DR sessions. Nakomis said Karen wanted to leave. Blah-blah-past season-blah.

In more interesting news, Ivette is really leading in the poll I posted a while ago. Eep! Who woulda thunk it?

Later!

Tags: -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie,

I voted on your poll. I voted for Jack. When I viewed the results, Jack doesn't even show up. He should have at least one vote. Just wanted to let you know.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Jack too and he wasn't there. Maybe so many of us voted for him, he's off the chart :)