Monday, July 24, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Bulletin - POV Ceremony


The new nomination in lieu of Chicken George is... Mike Boogie... no, Jase...

Okay, the feeds were blocked a while and just returned and as I type this, it's still not certain. So, I'll keep blabbing along here until one of the houseguests slips up and definitely names the new nomination.

So, here I am typing. It sounds like Jase could actually be up on the block from what James is saying. He's worried that the floaters are going to come after them. Whoever it is, they told him. Hmmm... the talk is not to split Chilltown, but get the floaters against them (Chilltown). The talk is of sending Jase home, so it seems that's the case.

Ah, now James is saying that Jase voided the deal in the first place.

I'm going to go with the nominees are: Jase and Will, with the target being Jase.

If I'm wrong, I'll retract if I hear different. But they're talking the certain votes to remove Jase, so I'll go with it.

Update added 4:20 PM ET -- It seems the POV Ceremony has not taken place. We had extended flame/clouds and the talk above. Apparently, James told Mike Boogie that he was putting up Jase. However, the actual ceremony might be going on now. I'll say I predict Jase at this time, but it's not done and over with until the Chicken sings. Or something like that. I'll keep you updated.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

James should have saved himself and put up Marcellas- Jan seems to have a bigger alliance with Marc than with James. And anyway why on earth would they keep Will. He is messing with them saying how he wants to go home before the sequester-- OMG how dumb are all of them they will keep him on for a few more weeks and then Will will start playing. Idiots!

Anonymous said...

Whether it's Will Jase or Boogie - they need to go. I'm fine with him putting up Jase. He's still lying about his alliance with Diane yet calling out Marcellas for being a floater. He can go. Plus, even though I don't like Will - he is the one person who keeps things a little bit interesting.

Anonymous said...

omg i can't wait to see who's up in replacement! also i also go on this site. atleast twice a day reading everything you write. alot of other people i know go on your site too!

Anonymous said...

thanks jackie! chilltown-groupie, i so hope your right!!! i would LOVE to see will stay in the house, win hoh next and put up S6. PRICELESS. he is the most unique player, and i think only he could pull that off. lying to the houseguests AND us viewers about wanting to go home. i love how he cares about us getting entertainment :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Jase is replacing George. Although if Boogie went up, it would make me happy, too. I want to see Will stay because he will make the show more interesting with his scheming lies.
Didn't you just love George's comment to James about him putting up the most strategic player in BB history. James had no response. I can't wait to see the look on James' face when George takes himself off with the POV.
Zoetawny~

Anonymous said...

IS BOOGIE MIKE'S REAL LAST NAME? JACKIE WHAT HOURS DO YOU WORK? SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE. YOU SHOULD BE IN TV AS A REALITY REPORTER. YOU'RE ARE GREAT.

Jackie S. said...

Malin is Mike's last name. Boogie is just a nickname.

As for me, this week I'm on vacation although it's my first vacation week since the show started. Hence, the pattern has been early morning, early evening and late night (ET) as a basic entry pattern so far in BB7.