Monday, July 31, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Into the Evening Mon. 7/31


All right, let's do a little recap first... Mike used his POV to save himself. Janelle put Diane on the block in his place. Marcellas and James have each had their own brand of hissy fits about the nomination choice. Kaysar seems to have returned to the game after going mentally adrift. Will is smiling. Diane is fussing and Erika ain't no happy camper herself. George is eating his slop and Howie is... um... being Howie.

So, here's the latest from that Big Brother House of PuppetMasters and Those Who String Along:
  • Marcellas and Janelle made up because, after all, "it is what it is." [Editor's note: Of course that won't stop him from talking about her to others!]
  • Marcellas had his first over an hour long Diary Room session today for the season. He was ALWAYS in there in his season.
  • Howie told Janelle he's okay with her decision -- Diane would have floated to the end of the season.
  • Danielle and Marcellas don't think S6 is holding the same popularity with viewers that they did last season. [Editor's note: But, but... we have WILL in the house!]
  • Marcellas told Diane he pushed Janelle to not nominate her all the way up to the ceremony. She sniffled and said it was a personal vendetta.
  • Erika seems pretty confident that she'll stay instead of Diane. She told Danielle that if she gets HOH, she'll put up Howie and Janelle. Marcellas told them that taking out Howie would weaken Janelle. [Editor's note: Huh? Other than moral support, I don't see that.] He fears Janelle will be in the house with all men and take it all.
  • Now Marcellas is ranting about Janelle again as if the idea of her being with other men set him off. Odd, odd man, Marcellas is.
  • Marcellas wants to put up S6 members if he gets HOH. [Editor's note: Want to bet not his beloved Janelle and... what about his intention to off ChillTown? Did I say he's odd? Why, yes I did.]
  • Then he went on to tell Erika and Danielle that Janelle will be his first target. [Editor's note: @@ Drama Queen.]
  • As those on food restrictions can have condiments, Will whipped up some salsa soup. "Big Brother, may I please not die?" [Editor's note: I know many readers are cheering on S6, but my own entertainment money is on Will. He may not win, but I get a kick out of watching him.]
  • BB voice quote: "Will, please treat your microphone with respect."
  • The HG talked about cannibalizing each other and who'd be the tastiest. Janelle was the hit with the guys, but Howie has more meat on his bones for survival. Too fatty, though. [Editor's note: Big Brother meets the Donner Party. All due to BB Slop!]
  • Will (remember he's on Slop) quote: "If Big Brother gives us a pet this week, I will eat the pet's food. Then I will eat the pet. This is not a good week for a pet."
  • Will asked if the rest of the house could have liquor so he can at least be entertained.
  • James talked to Danielle about trying to flip the votes to favor Danielle. When Marcellas joined them, he once again complained about Janelle's decision.
  • James, Danielle and Marcellas all commiserated about Janelle selling out to ChillTown.
  • James told Marcellas that Mike Boogie was saying he plans on putting Janelle and him (Marc.) up on the block if he wins HOH.
  • Marcellas told Danielle and James that he has their backs. [Editor's note: You've been HAD, Marcellas. Do not mess with snakes, you can't make the grade.]
  • Marcellas told James that he (James) is at the bottom of the B6 totem pole, the least important to the others.
  • Danielle spoke to Mike Boogie about switching the vote and keeping Diane. He told her he was keeping his word to Janelle.
  • Danielle asked Diane if anyone made any promises to her. Diane told her that Howie had said she was safe, but it wasn't an actual deal. He just said not to worry about it.

So, that's where we are. Several are in the yard playing pool. Janelle had spent most of the time in the HOH after the ceremony, but is with the others now. She does seem very upset about putting Diane up on the block. But I think she's more upset because so many are mad at her. But, hey... they had three chances to get rid of Will or Mike before this and didn't do it. They cannot blame her when they didn't do it herself.

As for me, I'm glad Will's around for at least another week. He's a hoot.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i'm not a haapy camper. i wanted to see will up on the block, backdoor, im very upset with s6, i dont care who really wins anymore cause they are all dumb, except danielle and will, they playin all, ive always wanted danny to win and thats that, but i was for s6,too thanks jackieeeeeeeeee:>

Anonymous said...

I really hope Will gets that HOH that he deserves! SO GORGEOUS. And I hope he'd put up James and either Diane or Erika! (Which ever one is left from the eviction.)

I love reading your updates. Though I watch the live feeds SO MUCH you make me feel like I don't LOL. Anyways
I LOVE YOU JACKIE!

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm glad she went with diane. i love will! i think he's hilarious. AND he realizes it's just a game and makes it fun.

Anonymous said...

I feel another phone call from will
to boogie come on!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think that BB6 is getting everything that they deserve after last season. Rock on BB6!!!

Anonymous said...

I love BBS6. I hope they stick around and actually win. Kayser is my favorite and I really hope he wins it. If not him definitely Howie. I cannot stand James and he should never be trusted whatsoever. I love Will. He's hillarious. I am hoping that James will go home next episode.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jackie! I overheard on the feeds that Kaysar is taking acting classes and plans to move to Los Angeles... oh, boy. I thought he was a graphic designer or something.

What makes these people (Diane?) think that by appearing on our (beloved) ridiculous reality show that they can 'act'? Now that's funny. Take care, Jackie! Your Big fan, Robin in Manchester

Jackie S. said...

Robin - I heard that, too. I don't know why. In the beginning of reality TV, I could understand folks may think of it as a stepping stone. But now with the history of reality "stars" not making it in acting? I haven't a clue why anyone thinks he/she would buck the trend.

As for me, I stopped wanting to be an actress when I was 11. I also wouldn't be caught dead on BB as much as I enjoy watching others on the show.

Anonymous said...

I love what Janny did, after all, it is still a numbers game. I cant believe other people dont realize that. And thank goodness Will didn't get nominated, he is the only true entertainment so far!! He is hilarious!!!