Thursday, July 13, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' - Live Feeds - Evening Report 7/12


I thought I'd give you a taste of what live feed watchers are all too familiar with even this early in the season. This is what I call the flame/clouds. They're constantly billowing accompanied by a hyped-up Big Brother theme music loop. I heard Erika say that the feeds focus on the fireplace loop in the living room when the show wants to block them. How she knows what it focuses on, I haven't a clue. She shouldn't know, I wouldn't think.

As for the music, I caught myself bopping my head to it earlier today. Eep. I think I have a problem. Is there a 12 Step Program for this? I'm also losing my mind (hush, those who say I lost it long ago!). In an earlier entry, I posted I didn't think the votes had actually taken place. D'oh. Thanks to a commenter, it all came back to me as if it were yesterday -- until the numbers come down, the votes are filmed the day before. I can't believe I forgot that. A mind is a terrible thing to lose, isn't it?

Here's the skinny on what I felt were important or interesting happenings in the house this evening:
  • Jase said very nice things about Cowboy. [Editor's note: He may be a nice person, but I'm still glad he's not in the house this season.]
  • Will claims that if he wins HOH, he'll disagree with the other HOH over the nominations so he'll go up on the block and go home. Jase thinks he's just playing a strategy and wants to play the game.
  • People (Janelle, Jase and others) keep talking about nominating Chicken George, mainly because he doesn't fit in. But, most agree that he can be fun. [Editor's note: See, we don't need Cowboy - George took his place.]
  • Will made Howie promise that if wins HOH, he'll put him (Will) up on the block. If they win (Will and Howie), both end up on the block.
  • They talked about movies. Yawn.
  • They talked bars, foreign Big Brother shows, foreign cities. Yawn, yawn, yawn.
  • Danielle told Mike and Will about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance (Diane, Jase, and Alison). See my previous entry for more details on that rumored alliance.
  • Mike doesn't understand Janelle's popularity with the show fans. He likens her to Tonya.
  • Will wants to go home before sequester -- says he has to get back to work. Or, at least that's what he's telling folks. Act or not? I say ACT.
  • Diane and Nakomis talked about the vote being 8-2 and wondering if people will know it was them voting to keep Alison. [Editor's note: I think Diane voted for Alison to stay, but I'm not so sure about Nakomis.]

That's the goods for now. Usually, when the votes have already been cast (d'oh...still can't believe I forgot they're taped this early in the season), it's peaceful in the house. I'll post an entry in the morning about the late night and overnight hours, but the day itself should be on the quiet side. The live show day is usually full of housecleaning and primping like they're going to be on national TV or something. Well, this crew is a bunch of slobs, so the house really needs a lot of work. They don't seem to care how many of us are looking at the mess every day. Sheesh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night you could see how dirty the bottoms of Wills socks were!And there are clothes spilling out of every drawer. Someone goes in to get something, digs around in the drawer and then leaves it open with everything hanging out. I had to laugh when BB told htem to clean the bathroom "especially the mirrors" lol

Anonymous said...

That taped voting comment was from me, but I hit the wrong button before I could sign it! I figured at least one of us was losing our girp! lol

shade

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the statement about the taped jvoting???? I am so confused. Do they vote before the show and it is taped or do they vote tonight live (thursday)....

Anonymous said...

j is a typo