Wednesday, July 26, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Lived Feeds Update - Afternoon 7/26

<--- James and Danielle pose for the HOH camera. (Remember, the photos they take with the digital camera are posted weekly on the CBS website.)

Today has been tedious on the feeds, for the houseguests as well as me. The votes have been cast, the fate of one is sealed. And, I'd say from the talk, the one leaving will be Jase. He thinks so, too. He seems non-violent about it, at least. He thinks Will is playing the whole house. I think he's probably right.

Here's the most interesting bits from the Dull Day in the Big Brother House of Waiting Houseguests:

  • James likened Erika's strategy (or lack thereof as he thinks) to Karen from BB5. He said she didn't do a thing to play the game and just floated through. Danielle suggested that could have been her plan. James sneered.
  • Jase is holding to perhaps (and probably) false hope that at least one evictee (him) will come back. Deluded boy, I say.
  • Lots of talk of previous seasons and show fans, singling out the Internet fans in particular. Marcellas thinks folks overeact to things said or done by the houseguests. [Editor's note: Y'think? Nah, say it ain't so!]
  • James told Kaysar that he apologized in the HOH Blog to Jase's girlfriend and her daughter for the eviction.
  • Today is one of their meal restriction days, so they experimented a lot with what they have.
  • For all of his lack of fear on video, Will doesn't like being in the HOH camera shots.
  • They're bored. I'm bored. The cameras have tended to be on one room and one group of HG. Meanwhile, who knows what the others were doing? Except, I heard mention Howie napped. I may nap.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeeeeeee, thanks again for sitting through the boring day, but i love it:>

Anonymous said...

YAY! YES! OMG YES! WILL MIGHT STAY GOD YES LOL!
I LOVE YOU JACKIE

Mianna said...

So glad I found you again this year Jackie! You make Big Brother SO MUCH more of an enjoyable 'event' in our lives! I tell my husband all the going's on you report...making the show lots more fun.

And last night's show....was SOOOO good! Best ever!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You've gotta check out RFF Reality TV Podcast's interview with Jun, and hear Rob diss Karen. She really is a 'wanker' in my opinion. :)

Anonymous said...

I STILL CAN'T SEE WHY EVERYONE THINKS "WILL" IS PLAYING THE GAME.THEY HAVE THE CHOICE TO VOTE HIM OFF. WHY DON'T THEY? IF HE SAYS HE WANTS TO GO HOME AND TELLS EVERYONE HE HATES THEM. THEN SEND HIM HOME. IF THEY DON'T WATCH IT HE'S GOING TO WIN THIS THING. JACKIE FROM N.C. jh6504@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo, Jackie, we Internet fans are over reacting, huh? I'm sure CBS likes that or their ratings would fall. ;) Ya think any of them saw my flattering graphics? I try not to be too mean...honest I do...but sometimes I just can't help myself.
I so hope Jase is gone. Wondering what the "Evil Dr. Will" will do next and when is the "Dastardly Diane" going to get in the game?
I would have been fine if she was never there in the first place. Maybe she is behaving herself so she can find a rich boyfriend. ;)
Thanks for doing such a great job on the blog!
Zoetawny~

Anonymous said...

Zoetawny you are so gifted with your graphics! Yes they are always on target. Jackie why don't you show Arnold some of the graphics she has done for your BB blogs. Who knows... maybe you both will be rewarded with some type of financial incentive. We all enjoy your creative writing and Zoetawny's graphics are always on point.

Gayle

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
FEEDDDDDDDDDD MEEEEEEEEEE!!!
remember that plant told seymore in little shop of horror.lol:>

Anonymous said...

Thanks to puddin and Nuala for feed footage, I have made this poster that also suggests a new movie this weekend. Enjoy: http://www.geocities.com/psychojason32/howiemustdie.JPG

Anonymous said...

Will is such fun to watch on the aired episodes. The master who knows what to say and what not to do. But, omg, he is irritating to see gloat and ridicule and just be mean when no hgs are around. When he talks to people, it is like I am seeing one of those horror movies where the viewer screams their head off trying to warn the unsuspecting victim that the monster is approaching. I have been saying it from Season I and it is still true. There are three BB's every season. The aired show, the 24/7 feed and the internet people. And often, the latter is the best of show! Thanks Jackie for making that so, Sue

Anonymous said...

@@ Diane get beautiful? That poor girl better get a job and start living life. I adore S6 but I am baffled as to the fear they have of chlltown! I mean VOTE THEM OFF!!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH! JASON WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU WITH THE REST OF US?
JK