Thursday, August 10, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Daytime Thursday 8/10


Yes, indeed... happy birthday, Kaysar! I have a feeling it may not be the best birthday it could be, but I'm hoping I could be wrong.


Before I talk about the non-happenings in the house today, I want to answer some of the comments from the day. Thankfully, others answered the Jack Shack questions and, very tastefully (or as tastefully as can be)... thanks, folks! Also, the people who answered what Sarah and James were able to discuss on their phone call were spot on. No show talk, right. Thanks again!

An anonymous commenter (feel free to sign off with a name when you post anonymously, then I can say Joe or whatever) asked if the houseguests know what cameras are on. Good question! They have to assume the cameras are always on and running live on the feeds. Often, the cameras are filming for the show or just because and it's not going live to the feeds. The HG can sometimes hear a camera turning, a dead giveaway that it's focused on them. They also know the feeds block if they sing, discuss friends/relatives/co-workers who haven't signed a release or, with this season, fuss about producers. So, they know they're safe from view in those instances.

Sue had a couple of good questions, too! She asked if I can pick up on any real tried and true alliances. Actually, I think the only two to stay true (blech, I rhymed) are Mike Boogie and Will (Woogie!). I believe all other alliances will fall apart down the road. I'll go as far as to say if George ever really allies with someone, he'll be loyal. But he's taking things case-by-case.

Sue also asked about Danielle and James aligning prior to Janelle's nominations as HOH. Yep. James called Danielle (and practically everyone else) prior to the season and discussed the show. They've been working together since the first week. Now he can blame it on Janelle's nominations. But he never intended to be loyal to the S6 Players. Good questions and thanks for your insight, Sue!

Onto the day's lack of events in that Big Brother House of Whinefully Primping:
  • BB woke the houseguests up about 9:45 AM their time. Still a bit later than many past seasons, but better than letting them sleep all day. If BB would wake them earlier, maybe they wouldn't stay up 'til the dawn's early light.
  • George vacuumed. Exciting, eh?
  • Howie told everyone (while in a lockdown) why he wants to be a meteorologist. Yawn!
  • James put on a suit and asked if it was right for a beheading. [Editor's note: They told him to act nervous not act blatantly stupid!] He took the jacket off and put on a t-shirt while Janelle chose a smart pert black dress with just a touch of red. [Editor's note: I'm sorry. I got carried away. I thought I was writing for a fashion magazine.]
  • James told Mike that he already told Janelle he's nullifying her vote with his Nullify Vote Pass Doohickey he won during last week's HOH Comp.
  • Other the primping, most of what we had was eating and flame/clouds. I said it was the day's non-events, didn't I? I wouldn't lie to you. We have an alliance, right? Right?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Request to Zoetawny: I think she should do a picture of Howie as a lightsaber salesman, with all sorts of graphics mentions 'deals' and 'sales' on lightsaber models. If she needs inspiration, here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOO-Z-s6dW0

Anonymous said...

I was thinking IF Janelle knew (nobody can count on what certain people do obviously) certain people would vote for Kaysar she could vote for James and he would take a vote away from himself. LOL ~shannon

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie-

I have a question about James' Nullify a Vote. Sorry, I know that you've had a lot of questions but I didn't see this one, unless I read the comments too fast and missed it. Does he have to be used this week or can he hold on to it? If the vote isn't that close and he stays in the house he shouldn't use it. Or does he have to use it before the vote is announced? I don't know if I missed all of this or it just hasn't been clarified.

Thanks!

Nikki

Jackie S. said...

Nikki - I think, though I could be wrong, that he could have used it at any eviction.

Although now that he used it, we won't have to worry anymore. ;-)

Unknown said...

That is so true! Hopefully his butt is out of there soon. I may not have the live feeds but when you post about him whining about everything-I can't believe the hg left him in the game.

Anonymous said...

What is going on tonight? Who got kicked off and who is HOH? A stupid football game is on the midwest so bb7 is not on;(

Anonymous said...

i dont know why everyone is routing for Janelle, Kaysar and her started from the start trying to get out the floaters when all know they should of went after chill town, i say Kaysar got what he deserved and hopefully Janelle is next.

Anonymous said...

they need ti look back at the hoh competion. the buzzers did not work right. one time mike boogies buzzer never went off. When Howie was asked to buz in with his answer he had hit the button. they need to redo the hoh competion