Good morning fellow Big Brother Hamster-Watchers! It's a gorgeous day here in the East. I can't help but wonder what kind of day is in store for our favorite and not-so-favorite houseguests, can you?
A few things before I dive into the report --
Congratulations on going for the two-week free trial of the feeds, Blog Reader Penny! You said in comments that you're only getting advertisements. Here's an easy way to kick-start to the right address for the cams - go to this Jokers Updates page - it's their technical advice board. Across the top are hyperlinks for the cameras at varying bandwiths. Also, if you refresh the page, they have lots of tech tips. Make sure you're logged into your Real account when you try to access the feeds.
An anonymous commenter gave me one of the best lines ever. "In his sleep, James dreams of being Will." Perfect! I love it!
Many comments are tying the Coup d'Etat in with the Prom King or Queen. I'm a bit fuzzy on both concepts as it's not something I see on the feeds. But I don't think they have anything to do with each other. The Coup d'Etat is strictly the houseguests following clues in the house while the Prom King or Queen is more along the lines of an America's Choice thing with the viewers involved.
Since the houseguests do shout-outs, so can I. Nyah! Here's a shout-out to Deidre Woollard covering Big Brother recaps over at TV Squad! You rock!
Okay, onto the late night and overnight events in the Big Brother House of Hapless Hamsters, Big Boys and One Buxom Blonde:
- Will thinks Marcellas is a bitter and angry person - he expected to be a "star." [Editor's note: Y'think? All I know is that he's really changed a lot since his season. When he pouted in his season, he was actually entertaining. Now? He just comes across as nasty and vindictive. Sigh.]
- Erika told Marcellas that she doesn't know what to believe when James talks. James told her that Danielle is the target, but she thinks she is.
- Marcellas told Erika he thinks she (Erika) is the target. [Editor's note: I believe the target is Danielle because she's the more dangerous of the two to Janelle, but both are threats.]
- Janelle has gained weight (according to Marcellas and Erika) while in the house. Erika, already thin, has lost weight.
- Marcellas told Erika that he's scared that Janelle would backdoor him if he won and used the POV.
- Marcellas has bought into the James Act. He thinks that James wants Danielle out because she put him (James) on the block last week. [Editor's note: Marcellas! You and Janelle! Wake up! His acting isn't that good... open your eyes! He tells lies! He's in cahoots with Danielle! Argh!]
- BB confirmed the dead fly wasn't a clue after the HG talked about it for hours.
- Erika thinks Janelle isn't a smart player, but "makes good TV."
- When Erika told Howie the comps were "mean" this year, he told her it was a battle between Good and Evil. She then asked, "Who's good?" A nagging question indeed.
- Danielle wondered if the clue had anything to do with the Friendsheep from last season - a nickname for Maggie and Company. [Editor's note: So... she hasn't got the Coup d'Etat? I dunno.]
- Chicken George talked about his wife and family. He met her when he was 17 years-old and married her a year later.
- The Legion of Doom still exists even though they fell on their faces in the POV Comp. At least, Danielle still believes in them.
- The shomance is heating up between Erika and Mike Boogie. They flirted and kissed in the hot tub. Now, is it more than a shomance? Is it a pre-season romance? Hmmm... Will tells us it is, but can he be believed?
- The HG don't know how POV will work with Janelle unable to compete. Will she be able to draw a player? They'll find out sometime today.
- Janelle thinks that information leaked to Danielle is coming from Chill Town when it's really James. [Editor's note: Have I asked Janelle to WAKE UP lately?]
- Erika and Mike smooched and spooned in the Red Room. Ohhh!
- Will worked his ways more with Janelle. Dang, she's so gullible this season.
And that's where we are. Stay tuned!
Graphic by Zoetawny.