Monday, August 21, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Digest - Daytime Monday 8/21


When James sulked through Sunday, he kept saying how America (and the show's producers) hated him and loved Janelle. Now, hate is a very strong word. I don't really like to use it without reason and neither does graphic artist Zoetawny.

Do you think Will will want to sell them on his website?

Here are the events of the day in that Big Brother House of Devious Dolts:
  • Shortly before 10 AM, Big Brother woke the houseguests up and told them the Power of Veto Ceremony would begin in two hours. [Editor's note: So, we can count on three hours.]
  • George weighed himself and came in at under 200 pounds. He's thrilled. That's so cool! He's lost over 20 pounds. BB Slop is good for something.
  • James was singing to himself that he gets to see the show's shrink and see his contract today.
  • James told Will that when he finished the show last year, a lot of people compared him to Will. [Editor's note: Gag me with a spoon, please.]
  • Will told James to be nice to Janelle the next few days. He also told him that Janelle plans on coming after CT for the Howie and Marcellas evictions. [Editor's note: That's one of the schemes/rumors he and Janelle were talking about planting. Y'see, you plant the seeds and watch them grow, you're going to end up reaping what you sow.]
  • Alone with Danielle, Will told her he had concerns about James stacking the jury, double-dipping in alliances and more. James had told Janelle he was sorry and supporting her while telling Will he hates her and wants her out -- and Will knows both sides. [Editor's note: Well, just about everyone is double-dipping alliances, but James' lies strikingly similar to the present scenario is what did him in last year. The morale of the story? Lie wise, I guess.]
  • Danielle asked Janelle if she has talked to James and Janelle claimed "just in passing." Danielle told her she wants to patch their relationship. [Editor's note: Suuure...!]
  • Will went to Mike and told him that he planted the seed of distrust of James to Danielle.
  • The veto ceremony was held... late, of course. Janelle apologized to George because he'sl on the block when she saved herself with the veto.
  • Mike and Janelle talked about the truce Danielle offered Janelle. She told him it wasn't for just a week - it was a team-up.
  • Janelle told him that Danielle and Erika are going to target Chill Town (as James, Danielle and Erika told her). Both Mike and Janelle talked about how James must leave.
  • Danielle indeed brought the James double-dipping alliances conversation to Erika, just as Will knew she would.
  • Erika told Danielle that Janelle will vote out James because she has a new alliance. [Editor's note: Not sure if she meant the truce or George here.]
  • James told Erika and Danielle that this would be his only game talk this week - "If you want to keep me, keep me. If not, send me on to sequester."
  • James has been talking about seeing the show's shrink since he got up. He grabbed a doll (leftover from the comp) and yelled, "If I don't see a shrink soon, this doll will get it!"
  • Danielle told details from Season three, for the 47th time.
  • After a backyard lockdown, they went inside to find the smaller table in the kitchen. About time.
  • Will asked Mike why Danielle wants George to leave so much. Mike said it was because she had alliances with everyone but him and she couldn't control him. [Editor's note: Yep, that's just about right!]
  • Will asked when they would tell Danielle about James leaving this week - Mike said they should before the eviction. He also said that Janelle cannot stay until the final three because she's so good in comps.
  • James told Danielle that Woogie wants Janelle out and they're lying about it.
  • Erika thinks America hates her.
  • Danielle told James doesn't believe the "Janelle is going after Chill Town" story.
  • When James asked Danielle if Woogie will keep him, she told him Erika would vote him out because he keeps switching sides.
  • When James said he wanted to talk to Erika, Danielle said she wanted to talk to her first.
  • James asked Janelle who she was voting for and she told him she would vote to keep him. [Editor's note: According to Will's scheme or really? Hmmm...]
  • James said that Mike has already lost jury votes, but if he goes to sequester he will vote for Will.

And, there you go. A few issues brought up in comments:

Vivian asked me to clarify the Janelle/deal to split money with Woogie bit. I addressed that in my last entry. What I saw didn't constitute what I'd consider a contract of any sort. Woogie has been offering money, jobs and more. She didn't agree to anything. If anything, Woogie should be reprimanded for these offers they give everyone.

Kitty wondered what was on the tapes they see in sequester. If it's like recent years, only the HOH comp and perhaps if something really fun or silly happens. I know they've shown silliness like dancing and stuff. No game play, no Diary Room, no strategy.

46 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-You Jackie for your hard work informative updates -

Anonymous said...

Danielle only cries at evictions because she remembers that the evictee is viewing some of the reactions. She is hoping that her "compassion" will be remembered if she is in the final two.

Anonymous said...

when is the next eviction?...NikkiBelle

Anonymous said...

This has definitely turned into the Woogie Show. Since when are houseguests allowed to do the Diary room in pairs? and what's up with all the shirts that M and W are wearing. BB has not impressed me this season, but I love the show. Jackie, how can I get a comment/suggestion to the powers that be? This season seems staged

Anonymous said...

hi jackie

thanks so much for all your hard work. i love reading your blog... i am hoping that janelle will be able to make it to the final two. i do think that will deserves to be runner up. he can convince those houseguests to do anything!!! lets hope james leaves this week!!!!!!

pisgahscience said...

That's a good poll-type question...who do you think will be final two:


I'm hoping for Will and Danielle, but I have a feeling it will be Janelle and Will.

Jackie S. said...

NikkiBelle - Live eviction Thursday. If you go to the CBS website, there's a feedback link at the bottom. I'm not sure how much they listen, but it's there!

Anonymous said...

I think Will is sitting back and letting Mike hang himself with the jury. His plan is to take Woogie to the final two and then win because everyone dislikes Mike. Will can't really plan to get rid of Mike because he still has to deal with him outside the house (they are business partners after all!) This would explain why Will didn't speak up and stick up for CG when Boogie came down him in the Red Room. I just can't believe Mike is being so stupid when it comes to jury votes!! Wait, did I really just say "I can't believe Mike is being stupid..."?

Anonymous said...

thanks Jackie

pisgahscience said...

tas

"I just can't believe Mike is being so stupid when it comes to jury votes!! Wait, did I really just say "I can't believe Mike is being stupid..."?"

Too funny....hahaha....thats a good one.

I agree with you....that would be a good plan....(especially if they worked it out before the show...)

Will - Hey, make everyone hate you before the final two and we'll go together?

Boogie - What do I get out of the deal...

Will - I cut you in for 30 pu-cent (sorry, trying to make it spell like gangster would sound...)

Hahaha...I could see it happening...I hope not, but we'll see..

Anonymous said...

Anybody... - I like your gangster reference. In another post, someone said Mike was Will's "goon". It fits :)

Mike: Hey boss, you want I should take him out.

Will: Yea, and I'll cut you in for 30 pu-cent

Anonymous said...

Hey people this site gives you almost hourly updates
http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml
but Jackie's gives you the same info with less crap in the middle lol
so if you want to know more about what's going on then check it out

pisgahscience said...

I've checked out both sites and I think Jakie's site is better.

Jackie S. said...

AnybodyButJanelle - Thanks! I'm just one person with this blog, so I can't update every hour. But, then again, you don't have to wade through a dozen posts saying Danielle is doing laundry. ;-) I go to Mortys, TV Clubhouse and Jokers and skim their reports for the important things that happened that I may have missed.

I also like the community which has gathered here. Although a few skirmishes may occur, I enjoy that fans of different houseguests hang out in the comments area. Some places I've seen are all for one HG or another and get really nasty. Here, eventually the nastiness does get gone.

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 9:21 -- Jackie doesn't censor anything on this site. She just doesn't allow the posters to bash each other. We can bash the HGs as much as we want though :)

And yes, she does work. As a matter of fact, I believe she has SEVERAL jobs!

As much as we love hearing all opinions on the HGs, if you feel the need to make a negative comment about someone who posts here (much less Jackie), maybe you should go to another site. We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

You gotta love Will. He is sweet talking the internet fans. It's a riot. The man has personality!

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone else agrees with me? Can you handle the truth?

pisgahscience said...

Well, I must say that as much as I and tom s disagree about janelle and the other house guests, he has the perfect right to be here.

I have no idea what anon@9:31 is saying...I didn't understand the post.

Anonymous said...

It is finally time for James to go - as someone earlier said - James and Kaysar both had the opportunity to target CT early in the game and chose not to, yet only Janelle is bashed for breaking up the alliance. I am female, so her looks mean nothing to me - I think she plays a great game and is a fierce competitor, and at the end of the day, she tries to stick to her alliances - even now, she is saying that she can't vote out James (and for that I do want to thunk her up side the head!!)

Go Janelle - all the way, and maybe with Will at her side in the final two, she will win it all!!

Anonymous said...

I read about the convo between James and Will in which James said that a lot of people compared him to Will after his season, but the interpretation I got was that James was being humble rather than boasting. He was saying that he couldn't even come close to Will.

Anonymous said...

Janelle and Will--Final two!!!!
What is up with Erika this season? She is not looking to hot and is such a bore. Who voted to bring her back?

pisgahscience said...

"she tries to stick to her alliances - even now, she is saying that she can't vote out James"

I heard James say on the last taped show, that he couldn't vote against Howie (and didn't). Yet everyone says he's such a liar.

My point is Janelle hasn't played the game smart. There is a Ferengi Rule of Aquisition that says "Dignity and a paperbag is worth the paperbag."

(Yes, I'm a star trek/doctor who fan here too..)

Anonymous said...

A Trekkie???? Dr. Who?????
No wonder you want "anybody but Janelle", I get it now.

Anonymous said...

play nice kids

pisgahscience said...

Hahaha, very funny....

Honestly, I would have been ok with Janelle being in the final 2 if she had played smarter.

I'm not sure if you're trying to make the connection from Trek to Nerd Herd, but still funny...hahah

ABJ

Anonymous said...

hoping Mike keeps his word (as good as that seems to be huh Howie?)
chicken Geo needs to stay and janelle too!!

Anonymous said...

did anyone see what producer said on Housecalls today?

Anonymous said...

As far as James staying loyal to Howie, ot quite. He even said he can't vote him out because of jury votes, not their alliance.

Anonymous said...

Hey, is anyone going to tell me what happened with Janelle last year and about this shoplifting thing? I just found this site so I missed the goings on. I think Janelle is very smart and a great player in this game without being slimy like some others so whatever happened hopefully she has put it behind her.

My vote is for Janelle and Will to go to the final two.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie and everyone,
I get so confused watching the feeds. Do you think CT is telling the truth to Janelle? I heard Mike tell Will they can't have her in the final 3, and they seem loyal to Dani and Erika. I am so confused! I want to believe that they will keep Janelle longer. Do you think Dani is telling the truth to Janie with the truce? Will she really target CT next week?
Sallie

Anonymous said...

I watched most of Housecalls with Arnold, the producer. He basically emphasized that BB was not fixed, that they do not favor any particular HGs, that they have a large staff, including legal and many cameras. They review the tapes and select scenes to show on TV for entertainment, but those with the live feed see everything that they don't block...the comps, the diary room, singing, etc. They let the show unfold on it's own. They redid that competition because they noticed that the equipment malfunctioned and they want to be fair. He was greatly insulted by the many emails and calls that implied the above.

Anonymous said...

I think it's going to be Will and Mike in the end. If they vote for who played the game this should be another win for Will. Even if Jennelle is in the final two, Will should win. He's out played everyone. What a guy!
SoozieS

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie for all you do....this BB wouldnt be fun with you and your amazing commentary and Zoetawny's work....I want a James Pez dispenser then I could bite his head off

Anonymous said...

Will is talking to YOU internet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOo4IduWD7Y
Poor guy is bored but he's entertaining as always
-Sherry

Anonymous said...

That video was hilarious. For the first time I finally understand the Will charm and the spell he casts. Watching the show, I always thought it was so cheesy and didn't understand how anyone could fall for that. But I think by the middle of that seven minute video, I had been swept away and fell in love with him. He is damn good. Now that is a talent.

I love that he is wanting to be sent gay baby dolphins...heterosexual dolphins will do, but they have to be babies. How insane and random and weird is that?!?! But it is all part of the charm. You have got to love a man that makes you laugh.

That was so sweet when he talked about his girlfriend though.

Grrrr...I want to hate him so much, but I just can't. He is good. I think that he could talking Donald Trump into give him all his money and letting him take over all of his businesses. That is pure talent.

Anonymous said...

I just want to know...is this all we have to look forward to this long week until Thursday? A whole week of James throwing a fit??? I don't know if I can take it. It is only monday. Argh!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Sherry that you tube was pretty good...wish i had more time to watch more you tube posts....did it cut him at the end for dogging america west cause they let it go on for 30sec or so...or did he start something else that cut him.

Miko

Anonymous said...

JACKIE THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR TIME TELLING US THE HAPPENINGS. YOU ARE GREAT. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY DANIEL KEEPS STAYING. WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT HER GAME! EIRCA IS A REAL SNAKE IN THE GRASS GOING BACK TELLING WOOGIE THAT CG WAS GOING TO NOMINATE WILL AND PROMISED CG SHE WOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING. CG BEING SO LOYAL TO DANIEL AND SHE WANTS TO VOTE HIM OUT AND SO DOES EIRCA. I THINK MAYBE CG WILL GET VOTED OUT BUT HOPE NOT. HE IS TO NICE TO BE IN THAT HOUSE. AS HE SAID THE THE HOUSE IS RUTHLESS THIS YEAR. WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMB ALL STARS. CG IS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN WALK OUT WITH ANY RESPECT FOR HIMSELF.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see Janelle and Will as the final two with Janelle the winner!

Anonymous said...

CG IS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN WALK OUT WITH ANY RESPECT FOR HIMSELF.

8/22/2006 6:40 AM

How can you say that when he is the only HG that voted out one of his best friends, Howie?!!!!!!!
Even though Janie put up Marci, at least she didn't personally vote him out!

Anonymous said...

I compared James to Will last year. Not his looks or charm but his humor. James isn't funny this season though.

Anonymous said...

Is Janelle Pregenant???????????? Please tell me I so want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Will is trying to take Janelle to the finals because he thinks she is the only one he can win against.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to have Mike.........Boogie/Woogie, whatever the creep goes by go to sequester with HOWIE in there...........I think he would **** in his diaper and need his hat to clean up the mess...........You know he only mouthed off so with Howie rapidly out the door............did I say CREEP!

Anonymous said...

From what I have read, the contracts this year didn't tell them they couldn't split the money. That seems to be something they negotiated and I have a feeling it's the only reason Mike and Will did this season.

I also read, maybe here actually, that they agreed not to make pre-show alliances and we see how well that worked.

Anonymous said...

I agree, great work and a big thank you to Jackie for all of this! I also agree with Nikkibelle, what is up with the shirts? It does seem like we are watching Joe Schmoe, not BB!