Tuesday, August 22, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report w/Schedule Change Reminder Tuesday 8/22
















I'll start this off with a reminder... tonight's show (Tuesday) will air at 9 PM ET/PT in most viewing areas, not the usual 8 PM ET/PT. There's a special on in its regular time slot. How dare they, huh?

Here are today's events from that Big Brother House Double-Dipping Deceitful Double-Crossers:

  • It was almost dawn at the BB House when Will and Janelle called it a night. A day? Whatever.
  • Will and Janelle plan to study for the next HOH comp together. By losing Howie, she lost her drill partner.
  • Will told her if they get HOH this week, they should vote out Danielle. [Editor's note: That's not what he tells Danielle!]
  • James was the only one up at the crack of 10:20 or so. He said he lives with a bunch of pigs while looking around. [Editor's note: He's right. This is the messiest BB house I've ever seen on the feeds and none of them have been really clean!]
  • Mike Boogie talked to Danielle about the vote, kind of sort of. She wanted to know if he wanted her to vote out James. He told her he can't really tell her how to vote. He said that he would like George to leave, but then he mentioned James' double-dipping with alliances and said he knows Will wants James out. He himself respects Will's opinion and gameplay, but he's not going to tell her how to vote.
  • Erika and Danielle discussed keeping George in the game. Erika said she doesn't trust James at all. Danielle told her she was torn, then added that she can't figure out George's strategy and that bothers her. [Editor's note: We know, Danielle, we know. You've only said it about 837 times now!]
  • Danielle told Erika that Janelle will put up the Woogie pair if she gets HOH. When Erika asked both or one, Danielle told her that Janelle told them both.
  • So, now Erika and Danielle decide they have to win HOH.
  • Mike is wondering if it will be a live vote - he wants to let Danielle know as close to the voting as possible that the target is James.
  • Erika does casting for Survivor which takes up about nine months a year. [Editor's note: I know she's mentioned it before, but I don't think I've mentioned it.]
  • James, Dead Man Walking, mingled with the living. But he's very subdued.
  • They played with clay. Woohoo. Well, it was cute for a bit - Erika made a Mr. Bill doll (Saturday Night Live long, long ago)... "Oh, no! Mr. Bill!"
  • James killed Mr. Bill with an airplane. Oh, no!
  • James claimed he really wants to go home and taught Danielle how he likes his towels folded. [Editor's note: May I have an eyeroll, please? @@]
  • Then James told Danielle that he needs to get HOH... if he's still there for it. Fickle!
  • Danielle and Erika think that James is like Sawyer on Lost. Um. I say no.
  • From what's being said, I'm still thinking a James eviction.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah....get James OUT!

I have to laugh everytime I hear Danielle talk about not knowing George's strategy! Does GEORGE know George's strategy?

Thanks for everything, Jackie! I've been loyal reader forever (not mention a fellow AOL CL)...and ya know I love ya :)

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE jACKIE...aS A SEASON 6 VIEWER WITH MY DAUGHTER IT'S INCREDIBLE HOW POPULAR YOUR SIGHT HAS BECOME...A LIITLE INTENSE AT TIMES ...BUT WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE WERE IN SYNC WITH YOU LAST YEAR AS WE ARE NOW..GO JANEY

Anonymous said...

I love your thought of a James eviction, Jackie! I have been waiting for this for a long time. Next, could it be Dani? Nothing would make me happier.

Gabby

Anonymous said...

This is my first year finding this site, and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

as always great blogg, this is my 2nd time commenting but first time i've followed a blogg and its comments, if Janey makes it through next week, i think she'll make it to the finals, everone will feel they have the jury votes against her

thanks again

brew

Anonymous said...

I just hope they don't back door
George.

Jackie, do you do a blog for Survivor?

in IN

Anonymous said...

I agree, James needs to go! He just has a really bad vibe lately... way too negative, it irks me! lol But, I do wonder if Woogie will vote out George just to tick Janelle off and maker her all turned upside out again.

Your blog rocks!
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Jackie you make my days and night with your blog....thanks again so much....puhleese! JAMESBEGONE!!!

Anonymous said...

GOODBYE JAMES!!!! All cry babies must leave the BB house immediately! Exit, stage left!
Love the showmance between Will and Janie. Hope they are final two! And someone said that ratings this year were low, but they keep winning Thursday night? Oh well.
Line them up Will
Predictions-
Adios- James, Erika, Danielle, George, Boogie then....?
Jackie- Thanks for staying up so late, how in the world do you function at work? Lots of coffee I assume.

KC Loves BB!!!!

Anonymous said...

James should have been gone the first week!! He's a creep!!

Jackie S. said...

Rachel - You have to deal with him for two more days, at least. Tonight should be Mike's noms and the POV comp which caused James' outrage.

Anonymous said...

4:05 AM! Holy Cow, Jackie! I'm betting you have to use tooth picks to keep your eyes open. You're absolutely a superwoman!!! WOW!

Oh noooooooooo, Mr. Biiiillll! James is NOT like Sawyer on Lost. Where does she get THAT from? I can like Sawyer because I know he's not a real person - but James? James - you're real, and I know most of the time you are being the REAL YOU! Even Sawyer has some likeable qualities - You? Don't get me started!

Zoetawny - I LOVE your graphic, it's great!

I don't want CG to go. I hope they're not backdooring him. They know they can't keep him until the end because he's too likeable; however, he's easier to control than James. I like the idea Georgie doesn't blab his strategy. I like to see Danielle squirm.

I wish BB would give them different games to play. I can handle just so many card games. Get them twister or something!!!

What is George and Erika talking about - what were they laughing at last night? What card game? Thanks!!!!


Penny

Jackie S. said...

Penny - Not that I don't want to be a Superwoman... but it's 7:05 PM the time of this post. ;-)

I don't get the Sawyer/James comparison, either.

I'm not sure what card game they laughed at. They played poker, hearts and more.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I feel stupid now...I thought it said 4:05 AM and it 4:05 P.M. You're still a superwoman working full time and giving us all your attention.

What did they see flying over? It got Mike cheering. I hope it wasn't for him!!!

Who is the announcer? I can picture him as this big husky guy, but he's probably a small skinny man.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cat graphic..it's my favorite so far.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I stopped in at bb7dish, only because I like their videos. I do like this blog better, but anyway there was a video clip of Arnold Shapiro, Ex Director of CBS talking about all the phone calls and emails he has rec'd about the show being rigged. It's very interesting if anyone wants to watch it.

Anonymous said...

talking about Mr. Bill and then knowing what your talking about says one thing.....yes we are all old. I won't believe they are gonna get James out of there unitl i see it. They all say one thing one minute and something else the next. Even George is starting to sound like them. James is not like Sawyer one bit...he's more like mmm mmm yea Mr. Bill.

Anonymous said...

OMG! James compared himself to the "Sawyer" character on Lost? What makes James think that he is that smart (or sexy for that matter)?

Carla

Anonymous said...

I am truly bummed by James. I wanted him to go further and not sefl destruct the way he did last year after Sarah left. I just cannot for the life of me understand why Will - "the only winner" in the house is still there? It isn't just Janelle he's fooling it is everyone! I want James to saty!

Jackie S. said...

Carla - No, Erika and Danielle compared him to Sawyer on Lost.

Anonymous said...

First I blinked my eyes several times. Then I read this over and over again to make sure I really wasn't hallucinating. And I quote: "Earlier, Will had told Mike he should have sex with Erika tonight." I mean, there's manipulating your partner-in-crime, then there's REALLY manipulating your partner in crime. Was Mike taking one for the team, then? Or was this an instance of going above and beyond in the "Chilltown screws the other houseguests" theme? Next thing you know, Will'll be on the phone to Erika's parents arranging a dowry. Sheesharooni!

Anonymous said...

Total respect for all the players. I couldn't stay in that house for as long. I agree with whoever mentioned a Janelle and Will final two...they truly play the game the absolute best...famous words of Janelle, James is a JERK!!!