A day without James biting his fingernails and picking at them. A day without James calling Janelle various words for "tramp." A day without James grousing about everything and everything. But, was it a day without tears for Danielle?
Here's what's happened so far today in that Big Brother House of Deceitful Drivel:
- Big Brother had to yell a bit at the HG to get them up and going today. It was almost 11 AM their time by the time Will and Janelle got dragged out of their beds. Well, not literally dragged... figuratively dragged by the BB voice.
- BB even played the wake-up calls by Alison and Janelle's mother.
- The HG were in an indoor lockdown almost immediately as something was being built in the backyard.
- Danielle told the others that the Diary Room told her this would be a "fun" food comp. What? No graves? No Grim Reapers? Sheesh.
- Okay, Wiil and Mike bumblebee have costumes on (flashbacks to John Belushi!), Erika and George are flowers, and Janelle and Danielle are birds. Oh, what fun! The comp had them collecting nectar. All discussed ahead of time trying to get a Slop Free Pass for George if there's one in the comp. They have a chance to go for luxuries, so Will quickly says he'd love a trampoline (like in his season) and would put the house on a day of slop for one. The feeds were blocked for most of the comp, but the HG got Christmas, a Slop Free Pass for George and, but of course, a trampoline for bouncing boy Will.
- They seem to have one day of slop (at least), meat and liquor.
- George almost immediately had a steak and a glass of Diet Coke. He's thrilled!
- Although Woogie previously discussed the need for Janelle to get the POV, Will told Erika that Janelle just can't win it.
- He also told Erika that either he or Mike must win HOH next week and put Danielle and George on the block. [Editor's note: Keep in mind they know nothing about two people going home on the next live show.]
- Will told Erika the final three would be Mike, Will and Erika.
- He told her that he was shocked that Janelle voted for James to go; she certainly didn't talk with them about it! [Editor's note: He's workin', he's lyin']
- They discussed the splitting the money deal which does seem allowed by the contracts this season. $180,000 each. [Editor's note: But what about the split with Janelle? Can I have some, too? I've been stuck in my own house a lot following the feeds! Count me in!]
- Erika thinks Danielle would put up Chicken George if she got HOH. [Editor's note: I know she wants George out, but I think she might want Chill Town out more. I bet she'd put Mike and Will on the block if Janelle was gone. She'd go for all three if she could.]
- Erika told Will that he or Mike would have to go after Danielle, she just can't do it.
- Erika doesn't think she can win against Danielle in the final two.
- Erika is concerned that Danielle never came to her for an alliance (like she did James).
- As I post this, we're in flames with the nominations most likely the cause. As soon as I know who's on the block, I'll post a bulletin.
Graphic by Zoetawny.