Did you see the snow? I only saw rain here today, but it was Christmas in August for our favorite (and not so favorite) Big Brother houseguests! As I previously mentioned, they blocked us from Christmas. Oh, that's so wrong, isn't it? I feel Scrooged.
Here are today's events leading well into the afternoon hours from that Big Brother House of Christmas In August Loot:
- Will said Neil Patrick Harris was there, he's thrilled. The gifts included a camera, a PSP player, a DVD player and DVDs, new pillows, new clothes, and more.
- Danielle went to bed after they finished the big party.
- Will was like a kid on a sugar rush going on about the day while George thought it was "So COOL!"
- Neil Patrick Harris allegedly ate slop. I can just imagine what his How I Met Your Mother character Barney would react to that - it would be legendary! He also filmed a Diary Room segment.
- Will flirted more with Janelle. At one point, as she napped on the bed, he got on the floor and said he'll be able to move to the bed when his girlfriend dumps him over the show.
- Janelle reminded him they're just friends and his response was: "I know! And that's how people get pregnant!"
- They all napped. So, I took a bubble bath while listening to Mozart, then napped myself. Ah, that felt good!
- Erika thought that Janelle got better clothes from the Christmas in August than she did.
- Will is worried that a new shirt he received might make him look gay. "Does this make me look gay?" He may wear it on the live show. [Editor's note: Too bad Marcellas isn't around to critique it!]
- Will talked to Erika more about the money split. [Editor's note: I imagine we'll keep hearing talk of this with her until the Erika split, planned for right after the Danielle split. How's them splits for ya, Erika?]
- George is saving the spoon and its slop that touched the lips of Neil Patrick Harris. [Editor's note: Now, if he gave it to Howie, it would end up on Ebay!]
- Janelle and Erika schemed about taking out Chill Town. Act or not?
- Danielle told Will that she didn't want her family to see her walking out the door another loser in the game. [Editor's note: When in doubt, use sympathy votes!]
- Danielle noticed that Erika was acting a bit subdued and asked if something was wrong. Erika told her that there was no way she could beat her (Danielle) in the final two.
- Danielle muttered to herself that she should have kept Marcellas in the game. She realizes that Erika has turned.
- Danielle questioned Janelle about her reasoning in voting out James. Janelle told her it was because she heard that James planned to backdoor her (he did) and the really bad acting throwing comps.
- Danielle told Janelle that Erika just told her she was putting her (Danielle) on the block. Janelle played dumb. "Really? How did she say it?"
- Danielle told Janelle it was all right, it was just a game. [Editor's note: It is, but it's a game with big stakes and she wanted to win it. Now, to ME, it's a game. I win or lose nothing and as long as I'm entertained, that's all I need. But if I were in it for the money in the house, I know I'd feel it was all much more than a game.]
- Danielle fussed that the Diary Room needs to call her because it's un-freekin-believable that she's going on the block because people are scared she'll win. [Editor's note: Well, it may have a bit more to do with Chill Town just wanting her gone.]
- Danielle is sure she'll be voted out and all of a sudden becomes Janelle's friend and confidante. She told Janelle that she hopes she (Janelle) wins. Too little, too late, methinks.
- Danielle regrets trusting Erika and feels she should have realized that she wouldn't be on her side.
And that's it for now. Remember, the show is on at 8 PM ET/PT and tonight's show will be the nominations and Will's Internet Lovefest bits!