Today's grey cloudy skies and drizzle here in the Northeast reminded me of Danielle's mood. While she was one of my favorites during her season, I really had hoped for much better strategy this season than she exhibited. I think a part of it was not teaming up with the right person from the start hurt her.
Here are the events of the daytime hours (so far) in that Big Brother House of Bouncing Blondes, Brunettes, and Boys:
- Danielle was the "early riser" of the house today... at around 10 AM their time.
- She wandered a bit, changed the batteries in her microphone, and sneaked smokes behind the couch. [Editor's note: I find it funny that a 30-some year-old woman is so worried about her parents finding out she smokes!]
- Sigh... she started crying again as she reread the letter from home she received when she was the Head of House.
- She still can't believe no one wants to take her to or be with her in the end of the game. [Editor's note: A thought she's expressed a kazillion times between yesterday and today so far.]
- She apologized to James' girlfriend Sarah saying she tried to save him.
- George is taking full advantage of his Slopless Week.
- Danielle noticed that the plasma screen wasn't showing flames, but something else (no announcements).
- Mike Boogie confirmed to Erika that Chicken George was staying in the game Thursday.
- George cleaned the kitchen, then cleaned some more. [Editor's note: He can come to my place!]
- Mike once again proved he isn't the Master of His Domain. This time it was under the covers, but evident. [Editor's note: I think he's going for the in-house record for masturbation.]
- Will talked about East Coast feed watchers and what they could be saying about the houseguests staying up so late. [Editor's note: Vampires, I tell ya... vampires! Pale isn't the new tan. He's a vampire! Actually, Kaysar and Janelle were always the worst for staying up all night there which is a chunk into the day here.]
- Tonight the houseguests get the 5 Star restaurant meal won in the food comp. They've decided they'll all dress up and make it a Big Brother Date Night. Erika and Mike, George and Danielle, and Will and Janelle are the couples.
Just a moment to address a few things in comments and you may return to your regularly scheduled lives -
Anon wanted to know how to cancel the feeds. You have to call to cancel them. If you go to real.com, sign on to your account and then go to their help section, they have phone numbers listed.
Remember, folks... many places offer two weeks of free feeds. There are two weeks left of the show. Coincidence that I mention this? Not!
TDB wondered about my proposed Lost television show blogging. The start date for the series isn't until October. I'll be posting more on that soon. I'll be blogging about the show right here on this blog and I just know I'm going to be dependent on commenters to fill in loose ends, things I might miss, come up with theories and more!
Don't forget to watch tonight's show! I bet it will be bouncy-bouncy with the trampoline! And, sad with Danielle. And happy with George eating! Okay... I'll stop. I could go on, y'know...