Erika's nomination of George and Janelle wasn't an unexpected move at all. She's still going with the thought that George is the pawn and she thinks he's totally safe. As Woogie has convinced her they want Janelle out, why would she think anything else? After all, they're the controlling vote, right? Unbeknownst to her, Woogie is also working with Janelle.
Dang, I wish I had spooky or suspenseful music that could suddenly play at the end of that paragraph! But I don't, so...
Here are Friday evening's happenings in that Big Brother House of Women and the Boys Who Use Them:
- Danielle once again told Erika that George makes her nervous. Is she leaning towards voting him out? Erika told her that Janelle has to go. Danielle then said she was going to vote Janelle out.
- Janelle and Woogie talked. They think Danielle is very dangerous and has to go. They want Janelle to win POV, but also worry that if she did, Will would go on the block. Janelle told Woogie that Danielle said she was going for revenge on Woogie (Chill Town).
- The food comp from today took its toll on the HG - Will has bruises and Erika's arm is sore.
- George has rediscovered the joy that is chocolate.
- They think one of the tarantulas has died and blame the around the clock lights on the cage.
- Janelle said she's happy with the noms, mainly because "they" will be upset when she's still around next week.
- Will told Mike to go shomance Erika some more.
- The HG are pretty excited about their Christmas in August win in the food comp. It's scheduled for Sunday and they all want George to get a Santa suit.
- The trampoline they won in the food comp arrived. Will is in heaven. [Editor's note: Anyone who watched season two knows how he loves his tramp...oline!]
- They jump, they bounce, they breakdance on it, they box with boxing gloves while bouncing. They don't follow the one at a time rule and just go trampoline-crazy!
- George said he only earned $1600 the first season of Big Brother. They clear more than that a week this season. [George made it fairly far in the game, but I can't recall his exit place. Sequester didn't exist back then, so they just went on home.]
- In the comp, the HG were put on slop for the day and go off of it at midnight. George told them to imagine all the days he was on it. (But he has his Slop Free Pass from the comp.)
- Mike and Danielle discussed how hard the game gets as the numbers go down. Danielle told Mike that if she commits to something, she sticks with it.
- Will jumped on the trampoline on and off (and up and down) through the evening.
- Danielle said that if she had just a beer, she'd be happy. [Editor's note: Beer and slop, what a combination!]
They've been playing cards and anticipating food, nothing really earthshattering has been going on. Tomorrow should be POV and it will be interesting if either George or Janelle win it.
Someone asked about the slop in comments - it's basically a sort of bland oatmeal blended with vitamins and minerals. It probably would go better with beer than chocolate, but...!