<--- Will suited up for the 5 Star Restaurant Dinner Date Night. Even Mike dressed nicely and like a man instead of a boy. George, however wore a blue and white Hawaiian shirt. The women all looked fantastic, as they should for the amount of primping and fussing they did.
Of course, the restaurant ended up being set up in the backyard. Oh, no... they moved the trampoline!
Here are the evening's happenings from that Big Brother House of Dastardly Dating:
- The doldrums seem to have set in as the houseguests sort of wait for Danielle's eviction. Or, perhaps it's just that time in the show. They all slept on and off most of the day.
- Although she might think it's futile, Danielle is still trying to work Will into keeping her in the house by telling tales of Janelle and Erika.
- Will mentioned that one of the producers/voices in the Diary Room (Cory) invented a new term for them - flirtmances. That got us flame/clouds.
- Danielle said her DR session was great - she was asked about shomances, stress and more.
- "Houseguests, it's against the rules to discuss your Diary Room sessions with other houseguests."
- It was the perfect date night for the houseguests, alliances set aside (or tucked in their pockets) for the evening. The girls all primped together and the boys picked their dates up in the HOH room.
- Woogie sang "Once, twice, three times evicted..." as they waited to pick up their dates. [Editor's note: Yeah, I think they were being symbolic.]
- While they probably had an enjoyable breath of relief from the game, the evening was (and is still ongoing) pleasant and non-eventful. Lots of small talk, very little game talk.