Thursday, August 31, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Into Wednesday Evening 8/30

















Ah, memories of a more interesting night. Yep, graphic artist Zoetawny just had to do something about Danielle's bizarre behavior the other night. Now, even Danielle has calmed down and it's turned to a waiting game. She's holding out a bit of hope, but I think she's resigned to the fact that she's probably going home tomorrow night. No one has told her that she's the target, but that's not because she isn't the target. It's because they don't want the Wrath of Danielle at them.

Here are the afternoon and evening (so far) events from that Big Brother House of No Bouncy-Bounce:

  • Why "no bouncy-bounce"? Well, the trampoline was taken away last night - according to the comp in which they won it, they only had it through Tuesday. And, trust me, today these folks just ain't too bouncy.
  • Danielle is bothered by the fact that Will and Janelle spend so much time together. "What are they doing? What do they talk about?" [Editor's note: Very similar to her not trusting George because he won't tell her his strategy. Her kids must really have had trouble getting away with anything!]
  • Mike saw the show's doctor for his ear, but still isn't pleased.
  • Danielle packed her bags in anticipation of tomorrow.
  • Will shmoozed Erika - told her how hard he worked for Marcellas to go on the block instead of her, told her that George would beat Janelle in the Final Two. [Editor's note: While Mike focuses his sex drive on his shomance, Will works Mike's showmance for their mutual benefit.]
  • Erika told Will it's imperative to get Janelle out. If she stays, she will think that they're (Janelle and Erika) targeting Chill Town.
  • Will agreeed with her. Of course. [Editor's note: Sure, he does. It's a scheme he assigned to Janelle. Lie!]
  • George worked on his costume for the live show. It's going to make his previous costumes look normal. Eep.
  • Will heard some construction work going on somewhere over the fence. He yelled. He pleaded. He begged to know what they were building out there. No response.
  • Will kept singing and Big Brother kept telling him to knock it off.
  • Will confronted Danielle while she was smoking hiding behind the couch (in the yard). "The cameras see you there. Do you care?" "No."
  • Will kicked the beachball onto the roof of the house and worked to get it down. No, he may not climb up on the roof.
  • Will wanted to put Erika's teddy bear in the hot tub. She wouldn't let him and wanted to know why he wanted to be so mean to the bear.
  • Mike accused Will and Janelle of stealing his hidden HOH treats. Will said they were probably taken by BB when they were on food restriction.
  • Mike isn't pleased. He said a lot of stuff has gone missing... even the Hamburger Helper. [Editor's note: Maybe it's the tarantulas stealing the foodstuffs!]
  • Will wanted to create a smoky fire in the backyard and scream "Fire!" George told him that they'd have have Jase (the hero firefighter) there with an extinguisher. Then he said Will must have given his parents a rough time bringing him up.
  • With no fire, Will screamed, "The backyard's on fire! Help!"
  • Lots of singing (blocking feeds each time), celebrity talk and talk of boredom.

And that's what it is.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS EVERYONE? I'VE NEVER BEEN EVEN THIS CLOSE TO BEING THE FIRST ONE WRITING A COMMENT. I REALLY DON'T HAVE A COMMENT. JUST A QUESTION. HAS ANYONE HEARD THAT SURVIVOR HAS CANCELLED THE SHOW? IT WON'T BE ON BECAUSE OF TO MUCH FUSS ABOUT PUTTING THE PEOPLE IN FOUR GROUPS. I PERSONALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT. THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW DON'T SEEM LIKE IT BOTHERS THEM. GET A LIFE PEOPLE THIS IS THE 21st. CENTURY. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS HEARD THIS. JH from NC JACKIE WHAT DO YOU KNOW??

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of regulars stay in comments area and just refresh every now an then so don't see post when it 1st goes up....my theory.

I just checked tv squad and they didn't have any info on survivor being canceled...i did see where a terminator tv show just got the green light though. And CBS.com still has survivor preview stuff up...sounds like more plublisity to me. I hope CBS doesn't cave...

I did read earlier today the GM pulled it's sponsorship..but that decision was made months ago...long b4 they knew of new format.

Miko

Anonymous said...

Certain sponsors pulled away from Survivor, although they've impied various times its a business move - has nothing to do with racial groups - hmmmm - I honestly didn't have a good feeling about this mixture.. I'm pretty sure it won't last for very long - despite what people say, there's still going to be conflict in regards to fairness, and will blame certain events as targeted by race..

Anonymous said...

Survivor is still a GO, they continue to advertise it afterall. I don't think it's controversial, so it's broken up by races, that's not racist. It's like Jeff said, it's diversity! Besides, they'll all merge most likely.

As for BB, boring day in the house. *Yawn*

Anonymous said...

One more side comment on Survivor. If anything, dividing the teams by races will INCREASE their ratings, probably by quite a bit. It's a proven method! Attention getting controversy will sell to people, they are intrigued. Hey, I havn't watched since Survivor All-Stars and I am excited to see the new season, so they already got one household of viewers. People want to see what will happen. And in the end, the tribes will most likely merge and it [controversy] will all be forgotten, yet hopefully their ratings stick. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought it was so bizarre last night when they were showing danielle ringing the HOH door. She even went so far as to say through the door "Open the door Erika!" I couldn't believe she was doing all of that. She looked mad and dangerous. It gave me a weird feeling. I am glad she is calmer today. I was really worried about the house with the way she was acting.

I think Janelle and Will both know what they are doing. I think they both know they are playing each other and having a little innocent flirting to cut the boredom or help their strategies or something. I do know that Will definitely wants Erin to know it is all a game and he loves her. It is on the CBS site from Mike's HOH diary. It has been a fun season for me because I have been able to share it with all of you all. It would have really been boring I think, if I hadn't found this blog.

Thanks Jackie!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Personally, I wish people wouldn't use caps. It's considered rude (& lazy) on the internet. JMO.

Anonymous said...

ERIN BRODY, THE GIRLFRIEND OF WILL IS A PRIMADONNA. JANELLE HAS SO MUCH MORE PERSONALITY. HE WILL REGRET HIS BEHAVIOR.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I wish people wouldn't use caps. It's considered rude (& lazy) on the internet. JMO.

Anonymous said...

HELLO THANKS JACKIE SO MUCH. JMO WHY IS IT RUDE TO USE CAPS? I SURE DID NOT KNOW THAT AND HAVE BEEN USING THEM AS I HAVE DIFFICULT TIME SEEING.DOES IT BOTHER LOTS OF FOLK? SORRY. GO CG.CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHTS SHOW.

Sydney said...

Mark Burnette is to successful and shrewd to take such a risk and get it cancelled--unless he's gotten lax with all the different programs he has on now. I highly doubt it would be canceled. There may be some controversy but yes, they will merge soon enough and I do believe it will make lots more folks tue in who had not before. It's basically the reality show that spawned all the rest and is KING!

paulette said...

I like the caps. It makes it easier for me to read. Can't you young folk think of another way to denote yelling?

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I love your blog. It is the first link I go to in the morning -- and throughout the day. Now to the TYPING IN ALL CAPS. The person who did it said they have a hard time seeing. To me that makes using the caps understandable. I will use all caps in the middle of a sentence to highlight something I consider important. As for rude, I don't think so. IMHO it is easier to read something in all caps than when someone does not use capital letters when they should.

Anonymous said...

HEY Anonymous, I agree with you &
If CBS shouldn't have the races mixed on TV, FOR A GAME SHOW.

Than I wonder why the polititions in WASH. DC are allowed to seperate, with for example:
A black Carcus - An asian Carcus..
THEY WORK FOR THE PEOPLE, MORE IMPORTANT THAN A TV SHOW. THEY IN CONGRESS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER, not have Private Seperate Caucuses.

Jackies tops!!!!

BB & Survivor & other reality shows are for Our Entertainment.
Those not happy with the shows:
DO NOT HAVE TO TUNE IN.

Anonymous said...

People can find all sorts of reasons to complain.
Heck I can even come up with goofball complaints. like:
Why White Team? Why not Caucasian American?
well, after all they are calling it Asian American & African American. lol
to me it's like this: give me a break... they sure can find bigger things to complain about can't they.

Anonymous said...

Janelle is sooooooooooo much FUN to watch. She must have been a tomboy growing up, and had fun hanging with her dad or brothers; if any. She is very sporty.

It cracked me up when Erica said she was going to just tear the yard apart to find the right doll, than the camera showed her almost daintily looking for the doll. LOL

And there's Janelle really tearing up the bushes, and not scared to fall over, or possibly get knocked around, or scratched up....

I am hoping for Janelle to Win; sitting next to the always fun Dr. Will. {the 1st. few weeks he was not fun for me. But he got it together, Good!}

Anonymous said...

Please USE YOUR "CAPS"
It sure helps make it easier for me to read.
and NO, there is No Set Rule, on CAPS or no caps on the Internet.
None that I and my friends have heard of.
Myself, I like using both in the same post..
usually I CAP to make a point.

Anonymous said...

paulette- young people did not invent call caps as yelling, us older baby boomers that created the internet world did. get your facts straight.

Anonymous said...

vivian, I agree Dani was bizarre.
She seemed to have had too much to drink too. At the Pool her words were slured.

I agree, Janele and Will seem to both know darn well it's a game, and they both have outside interest for real.

On Janelles home page a couple weeks ago, she posted to her boyfriend, I flirt as strategy. You know I am here to win $.

I guess she posted... as the person was speaking as tho it was actually Janelle herself.

Anonymous said...

C'mon people. If someone chooses to use all caps but the post isn't inflammatory then you know they aren't yelling. Lets get off the all caps topic and stick to the shows we love.

Jackie S. said...

Folks - While I prefer regular capitalization, some folks type in all caps due to vision problems, etc. As long as they're posting about the show, it's not a big deal. If commenters writing in all caps bother you, you can just skip over them. Please, just talk about the show... or even Survivor! But let's not have fisticuffs here due to typing preferences.

Anonymous said...

have local newspaper here had big article few days ago on survivor. Young man in show is from this area, went to high school with my kids, havnet heard of show being cancelled here