Tuesday, September 12, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - East Coast Finale Show Update - Questioning

Marcellas - Strategically best move -
Erika - Convincing Janelle to evict Will
Mike - Aligning with Janelle and keeping her around.

George -Mike - Love of your loves - Will you ask Erika's hand in marriage in the live show like you did Krista.M - No
Erika, you kept whispering in my ear and telling me I'm safe...
Erika - Had to choose Mike over him.

Will - Phone call... silliness.

Janelle - Erika, kissing butt and throwing comps your strategy?
Erika - Said she'd have taken her to F2.

James - Erika - Likens strategy to Alison's which she hated. How was she different?
Defensive, had to.

Danielle - Erika/Was it your decision or Chill Town's to get rid of me? Erika claims it was her.
Mike - Justify yourself, you were my Jason. He doesn't apologize

Howie - Mike - Bro's before Ho's? Mike said he should get credit because no one would have nominated him (Howie).

Their last pleas:
Erika - Couldn't go after PuppetMaster because he was too connected. I got Janelle and in pure PuppetMaster form, I had his best friend put him up and his girl put him out.

Mike - I lied to all of you. Vote like all stars and reward my gameplay.

Welcoming the jury live now...

Jury votes next

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!!!

Anonymous said...

go marci!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Howie!!!!

Anonymous said...

julie chen is really horrible, she is so fake

Anonymous said...

I know this in the next bit of the show, but why did James do his key last? Is it another Julie mix-up??

Anonymous said...

please don't let it be Erika

Anonymous said...

WOW Erika is pissed about being played!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES YES...GO CHILL TOWN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok who won

Anonymous said...

I wondered about James being last, too?


Also, they sat in a weird order. Marci sat up front, the next sat in the backrows, then Will and Janelle sat in the front


Who thinks it is NOT a coincidence that Will's key turned out to be the 4th one to be pulled for Mike?!? I am glad it worked that way, but I think they had a plan to their voting

Anonymous said...

I thought Mike's response to Danielle was killer! He handled it with such ease and like a pro. I believe his answered flipped her vote to him!