Thursday, September 07, 2006

Big Brother 7: All Stars' - East Coast Update - Live Show 9/07 - Recap/Show Intro

Oh, a recap! They showed Erika swearing on her mother's life to Janelle that she'd take her to the F2.

Now, the reactions over WIll's eviction. Mike is "flabbergasted." "I'm glad America knows that Erika is a ho." Mike told Janelle that evicting Will was a smart move - none of them could beat Will at the end. Ah, to the volcano (they opened showing it wiggling and erupting some sort of goo... no houseguests on it). Mike did his Richard Hatch move again.

Mike is throwing stuff around and sulking. Erika and Janelle are talking about Boogie jumping off. Mike is missing his bromance and crying in the Diary Room. Aw, he makes a Chill Town Diary Room phone call and there's no answer.

We're going into commercial. Post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH but he called Erika a ho and said now everyone knows she is a HO!!!!!

Sydney said...

Shelia, I agree, suddenly we get all tehse Boogie fans... while I know there are only 3 ledft to root for so some people may be switching up, there was so MUCH agreement of Mike as- ahem - undesirable across the board, that I am suspecting that all his employees and family are on a sudden campaign to repair his image on the eve of his return to the real world.

Anonymous said...

Mike's gunna kick erica to the curb he gave her a note to give to his mother before live show


harold

Sydney said...

Harold's in the house!

Anonymous said...

The wait is almost over for most of you but I'm on the West Coast!!! I'm following your updates but I have to leave at 5:40p.m.(my time) till later this evening. Hopefully, the third comp. will be done before I go.

Anonymous said...

I think jackies blog just got popular just cause ppl dont comment on who they like dont mean they arent reading it i've read many time yeah its down to 3 ppl sure ppl gunna post the last days not that all of sudden mike fans popping up the way i seen today it was cuz ppl wanna see mike kick erica to the curb cuz shes the one who really stirred the pot not really his fans i read everyday that what i got out of it
harold

Anonymous said...

yo yeah its harold wat it do


harold

Anonymous said...

I thought the diary phone call was sad, I actually felt sorry for him for about 2 seconds and I don't Chill Town