Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tonight's 'The Amazing Race 10' Blogging Schedule


While I thought that the commercial with David and Mary was funny, graphic artist Zoetawny must have thought otherwise! Heehee. I don't know, 'round these parts, gay folks are everywhere.

As usual, I'll post important events of the show - any unusual happenings and the Philimination (or non-Philimination) news as it airs here on the East Coast because I know some West Coast folks love to peek ahead. Sometime late tonight (ET), I'll post a full show review/recap and I'd love to hear what everyone thought of the show.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is CBS running behind anywhere else? It's 7:10 and 60 Minutes is still on!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!

Chant with me...WE WANT AMAZING RACE! WE WANT AMAZING RACE!

Jackie S. said...

It started on time here in the NYC area. C'mon over and watch! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It finally started at 7:15! I'm behind now!!

Anonymous said...

Dove said...

Those Russian jeeps are junk!

What's up with the Mongolian guy that just ignored one of the Cho brothers when he properly bowed in respect and thanks?

Dove

Anonymous said...

Dove said...

Archery is really difficult when the target is on the ground. To many variables when dealing with an unknown target. The arc has to be right to get it in those pans. This is a hard one.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, oh but I did find Mary's comment about the "gays" hysterical. Both Mary and David are being exposed to different cultures and people in their lives and I think they are respecting and enjoying the unfamiliar.

I'm loving TAR but I'm glad we have Survivor on Thursday. It's hard to wait a whole week for the next episode.

Zoetawny~
xoxo