Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tonight's 'Amazing Race 10' Blogging Schedule


Once again, here on the East Coast (at least in the NYC viewing area), TAR is a bit delayed due to the football game running over.

I know football has its fans, but I'm not one of them.

I'm not quite sure when 60 Minutes started as I started watching America's Funniest Home Videos on ABC. Once it's over, I'll switch to the tail end of 60 Minutes to await TAR. I believe it's less than 10 or 15 minutes behind schedule, but I'm not sure. But, as a result, East Coast Update posts on the show will be running as late as the show is. As usual, an entire review/recap will be posted later in the evening. But I will post East Coast Updates as far as the Pit Stop Arrival Order and Philimination as they appear.

Darn football.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Central PA started on time. Wondered where you were Jackie...

Anonymous said...

Central WI started on time too. For once...

Lucky for me, all of our football teams played early today :)

Anonymous said...

Football has its fans?? LoL .. ummm .. its the most watched american sport on tv and destroys the ratings of all regular tv shows ... not even a contest

Anonymous said...

On time in eastern NY too!