Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tonight's 'Survivor 13: Cook Islands' Blogging Schedule

As per the usual, I'll be watching the show (you knew that) here on the East Coast. As important events air, I'll post East Coast Updates here. They generally include Reward, Immunity, and the boot. Later on tonight, I'll post a full recap/review of the episode.

In order to view the newest posts to the blog, you may have to refresh the main blog page. Sometimes it also works even better to hit the Archive link for October (located in the right sidebar of the main page).

Survivors ready?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here too Jackie... WOW! that competion WAS physical!!! They all did a good job... Got a feeling it'll be goodbye Christina and Coi Boi. Just a hunch!

Anonymous said...

I'm here too!! I really like Candice. She's one tough cookie!! (and my pick in the office pool)