Sunday, November 26, 2006

More Pants, Please - Coming This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - Nov. 27-Dec. 1

Late Show with David Letterman
I'm sure he's due for a vacation soon, but never during November sweeps! It's All Fresh Pants for The Late Show with David Letterman this week and here are the scheduled guests:


  • Monday, Nov. 27: Kate Winslet and a musical guest I'm eagerly anticipating - Tom Waits! Woohoo! Tom Waits is amazing and he just doesn't do enough television for my liking.
  • Tuesday, Nov. 28: George Clooney (isn't he the World's Sexiest Man according to People Magazine once again this year?) and The Decemberists.
  • Wednesday, Nov. 29: Richard Simmons returns after a six-year absence. This one is a Must See for any Letterman fan. How's it going to go? Musical guest is Ciara.
  • Thursday, Nov. 30: Jennifer Connelly and Tom Dreesen. Um. Okay.
  • Friday, Dec. 1: Danny DeVito, always interesting, and musical guest Silversun Pickups.

There, that's the Fresh Pants for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Letterman.
Richard Simmons is a must see, like you say. His homosexuality is so irking, it makes me shivver-shake in entertained disgust -- I have to be watching Dave's responses to him. Their interaction is full comedy.

...I sound like my VietNamese acquaintance: "You must be using always the lens hood. It is what legula people do." "Legula?... Ohhhh, regular, gotcha." He's a great guy.