Friday, November 10, 2006

TV Newsy Bits - Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Friday night, Meerkat Manor night!

On tonight's episode, nature probably made the best decision, but it's still sort of sad. Hopefully Mozart will be accepted at home once again. I'd say mean nasty Commandos, but I think the Whiskers probably are just as ruthless. After all, it's not an easy life for any meerkat. On the other hand, I have two merely cats and they live the good life.

In other TV Newsy Bits:
  • Brad Virata, the most recent Survivor castoff, was interviewed by Reality News Online. In the interview he refers to his horrible fantastic experience. It's an interesting read.
  • RNO also has a transcript of Brad's The Early Show appearance.
  • A Kentucky online newspaper has a nice write-up about David and Mary, Team Kentucky from The Amazing Race.
  • American Idol's Kellie Pickler Gets Sitcom - Why am I not surprised? After all, she's a little minx, y'know.

Always remember, man is not more powerful than a locomotive.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Hey Ms. J - I went to the link on Mary and David and tho it had teh newpapaer headline it said that article 404 was not available... wonder what I'm doing wrong, or if there's another way to get to it.

Anonymous said...

Sydney - I looked for an archive, but couldn't find one. I don't think you did anything wrong. I think they've just moved on to a new day.

Sydney said...

Thanks Meb-- and Jackie!

xx, Syd