Monday, December 11, 2006

TV Newsy Bits - Monday, December 11, 2006

Sigh. TV viewing seemed so empty without Heroes tonight. Yes, I watched How I Met Your Mother (yet another good episode), The Class (a fair episode) and Two and 1/2 Men (a funny episode). But, but... I feel so, so bereft of Heroes. Yeah, that's it! Where have all the Heroes gone? Where have all the cowboys gone? Ah, well. I have 10 Items or Less on (TBS) and that show makes me smile.

Here are the TV Newsy Bits of the day:
  • Some folks in comments have been asking about the teams selected for the upcomng Amazing Race 11: All Stars. I made a few posts mentioning some of the teams a while ago - here and even here. From what I've found online, it looks like Romber and the Guidos are in, but no BJ/Tyler or Frat Boys (season one).
  • The CBS website has changed the guest listing for David Letterman this week. Despite what I previously posted (which I took from their site), now Bette Midler isn't mentioned and Clint Eastwood is in her place on the Friday show.
  • I got home from work today to find a FedEx slip on my door. I'm guessing another press kit/screener - I'll let you know. Hmmm, maybe someone is sending me a plasma television or something. (Yeah, right.)
  • Celebrity Spider is reporting that Sarah Ferguson (the ex-Duchess of York) has indeed signed up to be on the next Dancing With the Stars. I think she'll dance better than Jerry Springer did, don't you?
  • Media Fiends has up a transcript of James and Tyler on The Early Show this morning. It's a bit hard to read and filled with ampersands, but it's the only one I see out there right now. I missed the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Clint Eastwood !! When all my friends were swooning over Elvis, I was stuck on Clint in his Rowdy Yates role on tv. Head em up, move em out.

Anonymous said...

I love Ms M, but guess who outranks her. Sorry Jackie...Clint! Hope she is on soon