Here are the TV Newsy Bits of the day:
- Some folks in comments have been asking about the teams selected for the upcomng Amazing Race 11: All Stars. I made a few posts mentioning some of the teams a while ago - here and even here. From what I've found online, it looks like Romber and the Guidos are in, but no BJ/Tyler or Frat Boys (season one).
- The CBS website has changed the guest listing for David Letterman this week. Despite what I previously posted (which I took from their site), now Bette Midler isn't mentioned and Clint Eastwood is in her place on the Friday show.
- I got home from work today to find a FedEx slip on my door. I'm guessing another press kit/screener - I'll let you know. Hmmm, maybe someone is sending me a plasma television or something. (Yeah, right.)
- Celebrity Spider is reporting that Sarah Ferguson (the ex-Duchess of York) has indeed signed up to be on the next Dancing With the Stars. I think she'll dance better than Jerry Springer did, don't you?
- Media Fiends has up a transcript of James and Tyler on The Early Show this morning. It's a bit hard to read and filled with ampersands, but it's the only one I see out there right now. I missed the show.