Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


I want to take a moment to thank everyone for a fantastic year with this blog. I started it up just about a year ago - the first week of January 2006. In that time, the sitemeter has recorded well over a million pageviews and that's a lot for a mere blog.

Of course, a good portion of those visits came during the Big Brother Live Feeds Reports days, but that's not unexpected. However, many folks stayed around after the feeds ended and I appreciate you all!

Graphic artist Zoetawny has loaded the New Year for us and I've got a few articles in the making for the day.

May 2007 bring you all happiness, love, prosperity and, of course, good television! And, thank you once again for your loyal readership and comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite show was Project Runway. I fear I was practically an obsessive stalker; read and posted on about a half dozen PR blogs, watched all the behind the scenes video, you get the idea.

# Two probably a tie between Prison Break (hated the violence but was mesmerized by the writing) and Lost (tho it started moving too slowly this season the plot needs to advance, not meander!)

# Three was Big Brother and that was because of you and the hamster guy blogging and because of people posting clips online from the feeds. What a hoot. Hope the idiot who won it gets audited by the IRS!

Question, I guess I'm the only person in America who's never seen an episode of Heroes, any body know if they will be showing a marathon of episodes to date so i can get on the wagon?

Question, anybody else watch the That Girl marathon they did on TV Land (I think) a couple of weeks back? I was so thrilled, I haven't seen that show in a million years!

Happy New Years!

Lili

Jackie S. said...

Lili - I caught some of the That Girl marathon - the memories! As for Heroes, there's a mini-marathon of what I believe are the most recent three episodes tonight on NBC. The SciFi Channel seems to regularly run the repeats, too.

Have a great new year!

Anonymous said...

First off Happy New Year to you Jackie!!! Love ya blog. I have followed you from AOL's blog and cant wait to see that you have posted again !!! Heres wishing everyone a Happy and Safe New Year!!!

Renee

Anonymous said...

Top of the New Year to ya Jackie, what a ride it was last year!! Cant wait to see what lies ahead of us for this year...Thanks to you,Zoetawny and other regulars I enjoyed TV more than ever! thanks for making it somuch fun....
Hope everyone out there