Monday, January 08, 2007

Hey What's on TV Tonight?

Finally, we're getting some new shows and new episodes!

Tonight at 8 PM ET I'll be watching the new episodes of How I Met Your Mother and Class. It's the former which holds the attraction for me. I tend to wash my dishes or read while Class is on, occasionally glancing up. For those who don't like the legendary Barney, there's a new Deal or No Deal on at the same time on NBC. I've never made it through that show at all. A new Wife Swap is slated for ABC at the 8 PM time slot.

At 9 PM, CBS has a new episode of Two and a Half Men followed by yet another new episode of The New Adventures of Old Christine at 9:30. NBC has a Heroes repeat in the slot while ABC is airing a new Supernanny. I'll probably stick with CBS for the hour. I got my Heroes fix the other day with a mini-marathon. Now, if it were a new episode, Heroes would win my attention hands down.

At 10 PM, there's a new C.S.I.: Miami on CBS. I rarely, if ever, watch the show. I just can't watch David Caruso - he makes my head tilt to the side or something. NBC has another Heroes repeat - "Fallout." I may re-watch it. I haven't decided yet. ABC has a new episode of What About Brian on. I'll pass on that, thank you.

Of course, the late night market is always Letterman for me, but Jay Leno is new tonight, too.

What are your TV plans?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, don't laugh, but I am going to watch I LOVE NEW YORK on VH1. Planning on lots of thigh slapping There have to be more who do even if they won't admit it... Flav of Love was the #1 rated show on VH-1 right?

Waiting on the new Heros eps, MUCH anticipate the second season of ROME on HBO, loving UGLY BETTY!!!! Jackie, do you think you will blog on Ugly Betty? I'm curious to hear what you think as I know you've seen a few eps, if you begin to watch it more.