Friday, January 26, 2007

In the Spoiler Zone - Websites to Peruse (No Spoilers in Article Itself)

I only post the mildest non-really-spoiling show spoilers here on this blog, mainly because there's no way I can "hide" the information from those readers who don't want spoilers.

Sure, I'll post that I have inside information that the upcoming Survivor 14: Fiji was filmed entirely in HD (and that info is just starting to hit the web a few weeks after I posted it)... but I won't post the rumored final four in the upcoming Amazing Race 11: All Stars.

Just because I don't post the information doesn't mean I haven't come across some cool spoilers, foilers, and Internet rumors about shows as I scout about the Web. But, since I don't feel comfortable posting information which may "spoil" a show or information which could very well be just rumors, I'll let the readers decide. I'll give you some of the best spoiler sites and you can choose to go there or not... and to believe the spoilers or not.

One of the best and most comprehensive TV show spoiler sites out there is SpoilerFix. They cover almost every show you may want to know about. Want the latest spoilers on Grey's Anatomy? Well, it's updated today on the site. Another "overall" spoiler site I recommend is the Ask Ausiello column on the TV Guide website. That site has lots of insider information that a mere mortal like myself can't get without Hollywood connections. It's a weekly column and you can subscribe to it... if you want to know the skinny, that is. Kristin over at E!Online always has some good gossip and a few spoilers, too.

I like some of the individual show spoiler sites, but they're sometimes as lacking in knowledge as I can be myself. So, what you read there sometimes has to be taken with a grain of salt. It could be show fans following rumors or foilers-believers spreading the news. But, still, they can be an interesting read.

Lost spoilers can be found on these sites:
  • LOST - The TailSection always has some good show spoilers and lots of show speculation.
  • Although dependent on fellow show fans for spoilers, the Lost Spoilers Blog is always a good place to check in on.
  • In addition to a huge plethora of show info, Lost-Media.com has spoilers.

The Amazing Race 11: All Stars is out there in the Spoilers Zone. As they filmed the season, there were fans around the globe reporting on the teams as they traveled. Now, the spoilers at this site are major. I can't actually vouch for their truthfulness as I didn't see the teams race through New Jersey. Beware that the final group of teams competing may be spoiled for you as will the route followed. Don't go to the site if you don't want to know. You've been warned. It's now up to you. (Please don't discuss the findings in comments as I'm sure some folks really, really don't want to know.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!! I just did and I'm sorry cause now it won't be as exciting as it could have been.

Jackie S. said...

I warned you, meb! Of course, we don't know how valid the reports are.