Thursday, January 04, 2007

Oh, What Shows Will I Watch Tonight? Thursday, Jan. 4, 2006

Last night I checked out The Knights of Prosperity and In Case of Emergency, two new ABC sitcoms in the 9 PM ET/PT time slot. While I didn't fall absolutely in love with either show, I'll be giving both another shot. I liked how Mick Jagger actually played along in the former show and it's a WorldWide Pants (Letterman) Production headed up by ex-Late Show head writer (I believe he was in that position) Rob Burnett. Because I enjoy Letterman stuff so much, I want the show to succeed.

Tonight, Ugly Betty, a new episode, just started and I've recently found the show in repeats. It's cute for being ugly. In the 9 PM hour, I'll be watching C.S.I. - the much ballyhooed departure of Grissom. What they're not promoting in the promos is that he'll be returning to the series. At least, I believe that's the plan. William Petersen is off to do a play, if rumors are right. There's a new Shark and a new ER on at 10 PM, but I probably won't watch either show. I just can't get into Shark and I got out of ER a few seasons back. Perhaps I shouldn't admit this, but I'll probably be watching Animal Precinct on Animal Planet at that hour. Then my night will wrap up with David Letterman. His show, mind you, not Dave himself.

Oh... if you're into The O.C. - tonight is a new episode at 9 PM ET/PT and the show's been canceled. So, get it while you can!

No comments: