Sunday, January 28, 2007

Portable Pants - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - Jan. 29 - Feb. 2. 2007

Late Show with David LettermanDave is continuing his odd little vacation - a few days last week and into this week. The Monday through Wednesday shows are repeats this week with fresh pants on Thursday and Friday.

Don't ask me why. Perhaps he flew to Rio with his buddy Regis. Or, maybe he's having quality time with Richard Simmons. I just don't know.

Here's this week's guest line-up:
  • Monday, Jan. 29: A recent repeat with Will Smith promoting the movie The Pursuit of Happyness and musical guest Evanescense. A good show - Will Smith is always very entertaining and mixes it up well with Dave. But, too recent for me to rewatch. (Grr.)
  • Tuesday, Jan. 30: Matt Damon promoting The Departed, Barbara Walters. Again, a fairly recent repeat. The Barbara Walters segment is interesting as she discussed recent brouhahas. (And you know I love to say "brouhaha.")
  • Wednesday, Jan. 31: A Holiday Toy Demo (can you guess when this show first aired?), Renee Zellweger promoting Mrs. Potter, musical guest Taking Back Sunday. The Holiday Toy Demo is a hoot! I think I'll rewatch this one just to see that again.
  • Thursday, Feb. 1: Ah, new pants! Actor Bill Murray and Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James. Bill Murray can be um... interesting... on shows. I'm not always so sure what's going on with him. And, for this non-NBA-watching person, half of the players I know by name, I know from Letterman.
  • Friday, Feb. 2: David Spade promoting his new show Rules of Engagement (which isn't hitting my "must watch" radar at this point), documentary filmmaker Alexandra Pelosi (Friends of God: A Road Trip with Alexandra), and musical guest Dustin Kensrue. Okay.

So, there you go. Plan your TV-watching accordingly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cable company decided to give me 2 account #'s then they kicked me out. I spent most of Saturday dealing with them and to BestBuy (2x)BB said my puter was working, so after 6a Sat to around 6p Sun I am back in service LOL. I bought another modem for $80+ but it was their fault. Can you think I am going to do some stomping on them? Oh, yes, it was my (bad) modem...then it was my ethernet hook-up port that was bad. After maybe 5 hrs and multiple trips to BB...someone at the cable co goes WOW u have 2 account #'s/ This was at 6p Sat and they could not fix for 24hrs. Tell me about steamed, with what I pay them @@. OK just blowing steam and releasing stress! Trust me I will get something out of this!!!

Jackie S. said...

Aw, Delee! That's horrible. I hate dealing with my cable company... they're almost impossible to get to a human and have no desire to try to arrange times to suit the customer's needs.

On the other hand, I saw a Geek Squad VW parked nearby my apartment the other day and they were on 60 Minutes tonight. I think if I have issues I can't solve, I'd call them first.