Monday, January 08, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Monday, January 8, 2007
















Well, the big Newsy Bit is that today is the first anniversary of this blog! Yep, it all started (at least on this one) a year ago with a post about a show which went away very quickly. Looking back on that month, I have the start of TV Newsy Bits and wrote a lot about American Idol.

Since that time, this blog has had well over a million page views and I've lost count of the comments. The loyal readers have been many and I appreciate each and every one of you! (Even if we disagree about shows...) And now graphic artist Zoetawny gave TV Newsy Bits a flatscreen TV! It's not quite the $70,000 one I saw in a TV bit from the gadget gathering in Las Vegas, but it's still very special.

Here's what I found out and about on the Internet in the way of actual TV Newsy Bits:

  • The Survivor Phoenix site takes a very close look at the released promos for the upcoming Survivor 14: Fiji.
  • Reality News Online have a new interview with James (of Tyler and James), one of the co-winners of the recent Amazing Race.
  • According to Celebrity Spider and other sources, Ugly Betty is now on iTunes. I'm enjoying the show, but once Survivor returns...
  • TV Tattler from AOL has an interesting interview with Ashton Kutcher for your reading enjoyment.
  • Oh. And now Rosie said more about Donald. They're becoming like Groundhog Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Wish I had that flatscreen. LOL! Watching Heroe's now. Can't wait to read what you have to say about it.

Thanks for the links and will check those out later.
You ROCK!!!!!!!!

Back to the show. :)
Luv,
Zoetawny~
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Happy Anniversary!!!

Your Blog is one of the first places I go to everyday.

Thanks for all you do.

jk in Los Angeles

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie -

It is really an amazing thing to have so many hits on your blog. I hope you feel really proud of such an accomplishment and enjoy that kind of popularity. Besides reading what you write, and keeping up to date on show programming we might not have known about -- and certainly reading articles and news about the shows we come here with interest in --you've also created an environment for your commenters that keeps so many checking in every day. Think about it! That's pretty amazing.

Thanks for all you do, it's a lot of work. Happy Anniversary, and thanks too to everyone who comments here and adds that extra to my day, every day.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

WOW, HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!!!!

I found you during Big Bro this summer and I can not tell you how glad I did. Finding others who enjoy the same shows, the comments of the posters, and your right on commentary makes my day.

Here's to the year ahead and many shows to be covered and written about. Gosh, wish I had a glass of champagne!!!! CHIN CHIN, SKOL, CHEERS, and all that stuff IMAO

Hugs and Kisses
Delee