Saturday, January 20, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Saturday, January 20, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside. To me, this is the kind of weather that makes me want to stay inside... watching TV or DVDs, of course! Well, if my knee was better, skiing may be on the menu. But that's not the case.

There's no American Idol on this weekend, which could be a good thing. But there's a lot of other stuff! I've marked my own calendar to watch The Wire at 9 PM ET/PT on BET. I'm so glad I discovered the show there since I don't have HBO. And, what's even better is that time slot. None of my "have to see" shows are on at that time... until now with The Wire.

Here are the TV Newsy Bits I found while peeking around the Internet:
  • TMZ broke the news that American Idol Hollywood choice Tommy Daniels has a criminal record. (He's the 'fro dude.) Meanwhile, Rosie has a new target.
  • Heroes will return Monday night and the viewers will experience a TV 360 experience with interactive activity according to this Celebrity Spider article.
  • Shhh... Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes reveals a few spoilers.
  • Will Rob and Amber hit the "end of their shelf life" after the upcoming season of The Amazing Race? Entertainment Weekly seems to think so.
  • CW has renewed Everybody Hates Chris for another season. I don't talk about the show so much, but the episodes I've seen, I've liked. Actor Todd Bridges, a survivor of Diff'rent Strokes, will be a guest star on Monday's episode.
  • CBS has ordered/renewed Survivor through 2007-2008 - two more seasons in addition to the upcoming Survivor 14: Fiji.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie you are faithful...I just got back from a cruise..I think I missed TV too much! I cant wait for Survivor!