Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Hate Golf -or- Stupid Evil CBS

In its infinite wisdom, CBS was airing some golf thing which ran overtime. Although 60 Minutes is on now as I type this, I flipped to the network at about 7:40 and it hadn't started yet at that time.

So, I expect the season premiere of The Amazing Race 11: All Stars just might start sometime before 9 PM here on the East Coast. What the heck is wrong with them? Do they (CBS) consider The Amazing Race, the winner of more than a few Emmy awards, less important than golf? Stupid, stupid CBS. Or, maybe stupid me as I thought since football was over, I'd actually be able to watch TAR at its regularly scheduled time.

Grr.

2 comments:

MrsTito said...

I'm actually quite happy with the delays since darling daughter doesn't go to bed until 8:30 : )

Anonymous said...

I love Golf Jackie, so it would have been ok if it hadn't been Mickleson who was holding it up. I can't stand him so unless Tiger is playing in the same tournament Mickleson's in, I wouldn't bother watching.

But to agree with you (see, you CAN have two different opinions on the same subject, it's called "make up your mind") they have Golf Channels, why don't they play these big tournaments on them (well, I guess some people can't afford those extra channels so that doesn't play).