Sunday, February 04, 2007

Those Precious Pants - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - Feb. 5 - 9, 2007

Late Show with David LettermanIt's hard to believe it's actually been 25 years of late night television with David Letterman. A few years more of Letterman on the whole if you include his original morning show and all of those appearances on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, as well as his Mary Tyler Moore Show stint. Congratulations, Dave!

Guests we'll be seeing this week include:
  • Monday, Feb. 5: Dr. Phil, always fun on the show - I love the way he and Letterman mix it up. Musical guest is Fall Out Boy, their CD is Infinity on High.
  • Tuesday, Feb. 6: Harry Connick, Jr. will be promoting his new CD Oh, My Nola (a tribute to New Orleans) and American Idol judge Randy Jackson. Oh, now... that's worth staying up late to watch, right?
  • Wednesday, Feb. 7: Chris Elliott, Kelly Ripa, and John Mellencamp (latest CD is Freedom's Road). I was disappointed in Chris the last time he was on the show. I usually find him funny, but found him basically juvenile. I hope he's back to being funny.
  • Thursday, Feb. 8: Jack Hanna, Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy), musical guest Patti Griffin (CD is Children Running Through). I cannot miss a Jack Hanna appearance on the show. Once again, this is a guest whose interaction with Dave is always entertaining and I'm just such a sucker for animal segments, too.
  • Friday, Feb. 9: John Madden, Rachael Ray, musical guests The Fab Faux (a Beatles tribute band). Not quite a guest list I'd choose, but they didn't ask me. It'll still be good.

It's 10 PM. Do you know where your pants are?

No comments: