Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jackie's TV Newsy Bits Tonight I'm hoping that Lakisha Jones will make her own TV Newsy Bits on American Idol. After last week's tremendous performance, I'm eagerly anticipating how she's going to step up even more. If I were a wagering woman, I'd wager she's going to win it all.

Here are the TV Newsy Bits I found out there today as I peeked around the 'net:
  • Reality News Online (RNO) has posted an interview with Kevin and Drew, recently eliminated on The Amazing Race 11: All Stars. Now, if I were tot title such an article, I'd call it "When Good Frat Boys Go Bad." I was so disappointed in them this time around after loving them in their own season. I just don't think Drew's heart or health was in it this time. He probably shouldn't have gone on the show.
  • Despite Antonella Barba's revealing Internet photos being revealed to the world, she seems to still be on American Idol 6 according to Celebrity Spider. Heck, is Frenchie Davis too old to try again? She had more talent and a lot less scandal.
  • Celebrity Spider also has the skinny on next week's Heroes episode. Hey, don't blame me if Simone comes back. Stephen King once said sometimes they return. Me? I'm just a paper salesman.
  • Buddy TV has the goods (as opposed to the skinny) on a press conference with The Black Donnellys stars Olivia Wilde and Jonathan Tucker. I have mentioned how much I enjoyed the premiere, haven't I?
  • And, for Friday Night Lights fans, Buddy TV has posted an exclusive interview with Connie Britton, Tami Taylor on the show. I'm a Law and Order: Criminal Intent fan, so their interview with Julianne Nicholson is of interest to me.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Aww. Thanks for including NFL in your newsy bits! I read the article and also the one on the Black Donnely's. Have fun watching tonight. I have to go out tongiht but will be recording Jericho on the DVR on one TV and Tivoing FNL on the other!!!!!