Sunday, February 11, 2007

Whatever Will I Watch Tonight? - Sunday, February 11, 2007

Next Sunday (mark those calendars now) will be the season premiere of The Amazing Race 11: All Stars. You know I'll be there! Or, more precisely, here... as I watch and write about the show's happenings!

That's not to say there isn't some interesting television going on tonight. No-sir-ree, Bob -- tonight looks like a pretty good TV kind of night!

The big show for the night is The 49th Annual Grammy Awards on CBS, starting at 8 PM ET/PT. I'm sure to at least watch the opening of the show with the much talked-about reunion of The Police. Heck, I still love my Synchronicity. NBC is airing a new Grease: You're the One I Want starting at 7 PM ET/PT running for two hours. That's not one I want; I haven't seen an episode yet. ABC has a new Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in the 8 PM slot. The CW Network has a new episode of 7th Heaven. FOX has new Simpsons and King of the Hill.

In the 9 PM ET/PT time slot, the Grammy Awards will still be ongoing, of course. On NBC, I'll be tuning into The Apprentice: L.A., posting the boot in an East Coast Update, then posting the review/recap of the episode later in the night. ABC has a new episode of Desperate Housewives (please feel free to use the DH Blog Meet Up Discussion post to chat about the show). CW has a repeat of Beauty and the Geek. FOX is airing new episodes of Family Guy and American Dad.

Come 10 PM ET/PT, NBC has a new Crossing Jordan, ABC has a new Brothers & Sisters, CW and FOX have local news, and that big awards show should still be going strong. I'll probably either have the Grammy Awards or Crossing Jordan on in the background as I write up my Apprentice for the week.

What are your television plans for the evening?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be reading The Sea by John Banville this evening.

Anonymous said...

Was out to our bi-monthly dinner theater earlier...we have a subscription and we saw "Beehive".What a fun show that was. It's based on 60's girl groups and the whole 60's era music.Loved it!!!(Showing my age now....don't care...lol)

Got home and watched the last half of "Grease"...sorry,Jackie,but I do like it. I'm pulling for the girl that has performed at that dinner theater I just talked about...Kate Rockwell and for Derek....ummmmm,yummy! He's MY Danny Zucko...lol.

Then watched "Desperate" and "Bros and Sis" and then played Scrabble on the puter until one......bad Sharon....lol. I am feeling that this AM.....stay warm everybody...we are expecting another killer snowstorm coming tonight until Wednesday....Donner...party of four......LOL!!!