Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Whatever Will I Watch Tonight? - Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's cold. I'm cold. I'm going to wrap a throw over me and be a couch potato for the evening. So, how does that differ from most other nights?

Um... I don't usually have a throw over me.

Thankfully, I have hot chocolate a'plenty and there are some shows I want to watch tonight on the TV. The evening is good. I scoff at the cold.
Scoff!

In the 8 PM ET/PT hour, I'm sure to be watching (taking notes, taking photos, writing about it later) the American Idol San Antonio audition show on FOX. There is a new NCIS on CBS and a new Dateline on NBC. ABC is showing a repeat of America's Funniest Home Videos. The CW has a new episode of The Gilmore Girls.

Come 9 PM ET/PT, I'm planning on catching Law and Order: Criminal Intent on NBC - a new Goren episode. House fans can cheer as they have a new episode on FOX tonight. The Unit is new on CBS while ABC is airing a new Primetime and CW has a new Veronica Mars. Lotsa new, eh?

At 10 PM, CBS is airing another new episode of The Unit. New episodes of Law and Order: SVU (NBC) and Boston Legal (ABC) are scheduled. TLC has a new Miami Ink. L&O gets my vote.

What are you watching?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
I am with you, hunker down and enjoy Tues shows. Hey heat wave tomorrow 20 here. Right now it is 7/-6. Idol is on, VCR's programmed for CBS and NBC. Good night to snuggle and watch TV

Anonymous said...

Nothing that catches my fancy is on earler but Boston Legal gets my vote at 10pm.

Anonymous said...

The first Unit was excellent! I went in to erase it after watching it and accidentally erased the first half of the second one. I'm upset. This is also a good show.

Idol was pretty good. First time they've ever said no to someone and then brought them back and let them try again and said yes. I didn't think she was especially good the second time she sang but they couldn't possibly break her heart twice in one night... Well maybe THEY could, but they didn't. I thought she was kind of nasal on the higher notes.

Anyway, all-in-all the night was pretty good. I loved the guy who sang Amazing Grace (terrible) but he set up his cousin/friend who sang pretty good. And when he said he was going to play to the cameras going out, that was really funny!

Tonight was easier to watch. Still judges did too much laughing at people while they auditioned. I think that is just mean!

Figi's coming!!! Can't wait until I can identify with some of the cast.

Anonymous said...

Meb...in a couple days you can go to CBS and then to Inner Tube and they will have the Unit you erased available to watch. Main page only shows a few shows, but dig deeper the Unit is there!

Anonymous said...

Hi all!

I don't love Tuesday TV, but I am watching NCIS while online, then will move on to Law & Order at both 9pm and 10pm.

I also don't love AI until it gets to the competition and top 12 or so. I just cannot get into it, but I love to read Jackie's recaps!

Hate to gloat, but it was mid 70's with nothing but sunshine and blue skies here in Nevada today. . . Supposed to be a degree or two warmer tomorrow. :)

Believe me, I have DONE MY TIME with cold, snow, and rain in both Ohio and Oregon, so I have become a desert rat and spent the last 7 years in either Arizona or Nevada.

Have a great week, and can't wait for Thursday!!!

dla

Anonymous said...

delee... Thanks so much... I'll go find it. The Unit is one of the good shows, so I hate to miss one.