Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pants Madness - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - March 19-23, 2007

Late Show with David Letterman Huh. Once again, I try to report on this week's guests and the show's website isn't updated as of yet. What's up with that? Oh, well... there are listings available for me to check on the guest list to report here in a timely manner, at least.

Here are the guests we can expect to see this week:
  • Monday, March 19: Bernie Mac, American Idol judge Paula Abdul, and music guest Joss Stone. Now, of course I'll have to watch for Paula's state of mind. And what's she doing in NY when she has to be in CA for the live show on Tuesday? We'll have to see if she falls under the table during the show!
  • Tuesday, March 20: Adam Sandler promoting his new movie, Reign Over Me, race-car driver Danica Patrick, music guest Lucinda Williams.
  • Wednesday, March 21: Jack Black, journalist Lara Logan, and (get this) inventor of the beer-launching refrigerator, John W. Cornwell.
  • Thursday, March 22 and Friday, March 23: No show listings at all due to March Madness basketball. There aren't even any repeats listed. So, I predict an earlier bedtime for me! New shows resume Monday and the ones listed for this week (above) are new, not repeats. I guess he just has a short week, eh?

But, if I can get this written every Sunday morning, I'm not sure why the paid person for the show's website can't get the information out there!

No comments: