Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tonight's Blogging Schedule - Thursday, March 1, 2007

My review/recap of last night's Lost episode will be posted before the primetime block.

Stay tuned here for East Coast Updates on both American Idol boots and Survivor major events and boot come primetime. As they happen here in the East, I'll get them up on the blog.

Late tonight a full review/recap of Survivor 14: Fiji will be posted. Due to the time conflict with the shows and the time element, I don't do a full recap of American Idol's Thursday night show, although I cover Tuesday and Wednesday. But, I will post the news on who gets voted off in this time zone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too many repeats tonight...CSI-Ugly Betty-Grey's At least I can catch the B Donnelly's at 10p.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I have to say I really enjoy your blog. I first found you listed on AOL about Big Brother and have been a fan ever since. I enjoy your reviews of Amazing Race, Survivor and American Idol. If I miss something when I watch the show, I know you'll have caught it in your blog. Keep up the terrific work!