Monday, March 05, 2007

Whatever Will I Watch Tonight? - Monday, March 5, 2007

Some shows are new tonight while others are repeats.

In the 8 PM ET/PT hour, CBS has a repeat of How I Met Your Mother followed by a new episode (and season finale) of The Class. NBC is airing a new Deal or No Deal while FOX has a new Prison Break on. ABC has a repeat episode of Wife Swap and CW has repeats of Everybody Hates Chris and All of Us.

At 9 PM ET/PT, I'll be glued to my set for the new episode of Heroes on NBC. CBS has a repeat of Two and One Half Men followed by a new episode of Rules of Engagement. FOX has a new 24 in the slot while CW has repeat episodes of Girlfriends and The Game. ABC has a new episode of Supernanny.

The 10 PM ET/PT hour brings a repeat episode of C.S.I.: Miami on CBS, a new episode of The Black Donnellys on NBC (which will be my viewing choice), and a new What About Brian on ABC.

Letterman's a repeat tonight. But since it's a Jack Hanna one with a two-headed lizard, I'll probably watch at least through that segment once again.

What will you be watching tonight?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you were a "24" fan on Monday nights and reported on it. Great show...tho this year not as good as past years. You can rent past seasons from Netflix. Love that Jack Baur!

Anonymous said...

It is all about Prison Break at 8pm. After that, I am at a total loss.

Maybe a DVD? Maybe a book? Maybe online...

Monday just is not a good TV night for me right now, but I won't miss my PB.

Enjoy your evening ~

dla

Anonymous said...

Nancy...I agree with you. 24 is still a great show. I'm not thrilled that the ex-president is back in it, but it'll be worth it to see Jean Smart back next week.

Jackie: It's two hours of excitement tonight. I watch Prison Break as well and then 24. If anyone is bored on Monday nights, then get into these two shows! Really!

Sydney said...

Heroes and Black Donnelly's was on my list, thought when the BD's came on I was just not in the mood, so tivo'd. Funny, as the first ep of that left me really interested. But I think there are just so many TV shows I can be interested in and I need to do other things in life, so TAR, SURVIVOR, Friday Night Lights, Dirt, Dexter, Rome, Ugly Betty, eventually Sopranos again... and Oprah (lol) has my dance (or shall I say trance) card just about full up!

Anonymous said...

I was the one that said I wasn't into The Black Donnellys, but it drew me in. It's a little too dark for me, but the writing is excellent, the characters are intriguing.

Susan from MA

Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me what has happened to the character of Holly on The Class? She is no longer in the credits and her disappearance was rather abrupt.
Tom