Saturday, April 28, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jackie's TV Newsy Bits

Gee, it rained here yesterday. Like we needed that!

Here are some of the TV Newsy Bits I found while roaming the Big Bad Web:

  • Reality News Online has an interview with recent Survivor castoff Mookie - "We May Have Gotten Outwitted, But We're Not Stupid." Just the title alone makes you want to read it, eh?
  • The Knox News has an interesting take on The Bachelor with the first woman to go this season, Peyton.
  • I found an interview with Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond on Lost).
  • While British news source Sky has an article about Heather Mills (Dancing With the Stars) possible moving to the United States, their Daily Mail has Americans cruelly mocking her disability as she got voted off the show. I guess she couldn't be that upset with Americans if she's considering moving here.
  • According to Celebrity Spider, Alec Baldwin's request to get out of his contract for 30 Rock has been denied.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Hi Jackie -

Thanks for finding the many articles, espec the ones on the bachelor. The writer of this article was a real charmer... and in the article about Heather Mills possibly moving to America (is anyone surprised?) I almost fell off my chair when it ended saying she was in talks to be a part of celebrity Big Brother. Not sure if that's true abotu her, but as to celeb BB... Guess they figure if the Surreal Life has done so well, why not try it with BB!

Anonymous said...

I was relieved to see her finally leave DWTS, now she wants to horn in on Big Brother! Another boring pity party! I can't stand it!

Melanoma in B&W said...

Hi Jackie,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at women bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen

Anonymous said...

I just heard on The Early Show that there was a rumor that Heather Mills was negotiating to get on the British version of Big Brother. which her representitive denies is true. But Julie popped up with, "Well, maybe she'd consider the American version" I really hope Julie was kidding! I.m tired of HM using our favorite shows to gain the popularity here that is impossible for her to attain in Britain. If she wasn't a golddigger, she would be trying to get a lot less than the 400 mil she says she needs to survive./