Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's an East Coast Live-Blogging 'Survivor 14: Fiji' Event

Come one, come all! Peek in during the show or commercials! Or, if you're in another time zone, see what's happening on tonight's Survivor 14: Fiji season finale before watching the show! Well, read what's happening more than see it, I suppose.

When the show starts at 8 PM EDT, I'll be posting a live-blogging finale entry to this blog. I'll update the entry throughout the show and invite you all to join in with comments. From the challenges to scheming to the sole Survivor, it will all be here in East Coast time.

Oh. You can bring snacks if you wish.

Where is that darn beverage cart? You can find the ongoing East Coast spoiler liveblogging post here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday NIght Lights has been picked up for next season. L&O Criminal Intent will move to USA.

Good luck Survivor watchers. Hope your shoice wins. Yau Man for me.

Anonymous said...

Im so hoping for a Yau Man win...Im sure he will give it a try...I just dont think I could handle Cansandra wining anything at this point...she is a traitor.
thanks again Jackie for a great season coverage.....
Sad its over!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Yau-man!!!!!!! Love this guy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found the beverage cart..will send it your way....
Now ready for an extended viewing of "The YauMan Show"....

SMH

pisgahscience said...

OMG...I was watching LORD OF RINGS and got so caught up I FORGOT!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Was it good????