Thursday, May 17, 2007

NBC's 'The Office' Season Finale is Hopping!

Are you a fan of The Office? Tonight is the big hour-long season finale starting at 8 PM ET/PT, but there's even more going on for you to enjoy!

NBC will be hosting a live-blogging event starting approximately 9 PM ET/6 PM PT. Executive Producer Greg Daniels and B.J. Novak (who plays the character Ryan Howard) will be there. If you want to peek in, check it out on the official NBC blog site. As you peek around there, you'll see last week's deleted beach scenes (oh, my!).

I'm hoping to finally get an embedded video to work on this blog. If all is well, this video should be a 3-minute recap of last week's show. If it isn't working, well you just won't see it because I'll remove it! Heh, that'll show YouTube, eh?

If the video here isn't working right, it's available at this link.




After The Office finale, hang in to watch a preview of Steve Carell's new movie, Evan Almighty. If you're sweet on Steve, or just want to check it out, this website showcases his work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...I don't know if it's me or not, but your embedded video still hasn't loaded and it's been like 5 minutes. I don't usually have problems with videos on other blogs...

Jackie S. said...

Uh-oh. The problem I have with them is that Blogger strips the coding and they don't physically show up. It works here, but the load is slow. It could be length (3 minutes) or possibly popular and slowing down.

Anonymous said...

Video not woking for me either, Jackie....
~SMH

Anonymous said...

I'm at work now on a super fast 20GB connection and it's still not loading...