Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pants in Bloom - This Week on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' - May 21-25

Late Show with David Letterman The subway series has the Yankees down two games to the Mets. But, more important... will Dave's guests score a home run this week?

Here's the list:

  • Monday, May 21 - Rudy Giuliani, Mike West and his Cra-Z-Boy Chair, and music guest Jesus & Mary Chain.
  • Tuesday, May 22 - Charles Barkley, Seth Rogen promoting Knocked Up, Michael Martin Murphey (CD is Heartland Cowboy: Cowboy Songs, Vol. 5)
  • Thursday, May 24 -Al Gore pushin' his latest endeavor, a book entitled The Assault on Reason, comedian Jim Short.
  • Friday, May 25 - Kevin Spacey (Broadway's A Moon for the Misbegotten) and Alexis Bledel (I'm Reed Fish).

Yes, you're seeing things right. According to the official website, there is no Wednesday this week. But, according to the AOL TV Listings, Wednesday does indeed exist --

  • Wednesday, May 23 - Stupid Pet Tricks, Rosie Perez and musical guest Dr. Dog.

Who's sleeping on the job at the show's website, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Would watch Dave when I lived in the central time zone faithfully, now hit or miss.

So lost now AR/Survivor, most shows over and done. Here's to wishing the summer season brings shows to meet up here. Yes, I know BB, but want others.

Dang, sure is chilly here. Shorts one day, long things the next. BRRR Are you getting any of the smoke from the Jersey fire? I know that is to the south of you and winds mostly blow out to the ocean. Off for errands.

Anonymous said...

Not looking like its going to be one of Dave's best weeks. Liked the guy last week whose teacher called all the guys "Bob."

Jackie S. said...

Delee - Sometimes I tell myself I'll only watch the monologue, but I end up watching the whole show anyway. It's been chilly here, too. Yesterday was raw and damp. The fire is far, far away and the winds should blow it out to sea. I think it would dissipate before hitting here even if they were right. The fire was in South Jersey and I've seen where I live classified as North Jersey and Central Jersey. I guess it might be North Central Jersey! Or, perhaps, Southern North Jersey! ;-) If you look at the shape of a map of NJ, where I am is the upper skinnier part of the state and to the east.

Susan in FL - I'm not too thrilled, although I enjoy Stupid Pet Tricks. I think it was Luke Wilson last week with the "teacher called everyone Bob" story. He was a delightful surprise!