Sunday, June 17, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Still in Anticipation

There isn't much new news to share about the upcoming season. Someone put in a Wikipedia entry that Rob Mariano (Boston Rob) was going to be on the show, but that's what happens when anyone can update an entry on Wikipedia. I strongly doubt that he'll be on the show.

Over at the Hamster Watch site run by my favorite That Dingo, it's mentioned that something is actually coming across on the live feeds link. So, I checked it out as my SuperPass is active. Yep... a sign of things to come! "I'm sorry. The Big Brother 8 live stream you're trying to access isn't available at this time. Please try later." Ohhh... white words on a black background! But, hey... it's a step in the right direction!

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Jackie -- I am loving your little snippets of anything Big Brother, which those of us who are feeling the strain of this fairly non-fave TV bleak streak are mighty grateful to read! It DOES help tide me over for yet another day. Thanks!

dla said...

Hi Jackie!

That Dingo writes my SECOND favorite BB site, after YOURS, of course!!!

Sure wish something interesting(and credible!) would leak...

Has anyone found out much about Sho Too??

Anonymous said...

The Showtime website does list Big Brother: After Dark in it's schedule. http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/product_page.do?seriesid=400&episodeid=130577. I'm sure your local cable or satellite company could tell you if you get the channel.

Anonymous said...

Darn it...my link got cut off! Let's try this again.

http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/
product_page.do?seriesid=400&episode
id=130577

Why didn't it wrap it? Is it because I'm using Firefox? WTF?

dawn said...

Dingo's also my 2nd favorite of course after you