Monday, July 02, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - A 15th Houseguest?

Thanks to the rockin' Dreamer, this video from the TV Guide channel was posted over at Jokers.

I missed the TV Guide segment, but the video seems to nail it. The hosts talk to all of the houseguests we've already seen... but there's one more. Samantha.

Say what? Is it an error? Is she an alternate? Has CBS tipped us to yet another twist? I couldn't get the video to embed properly in this entry, but head on over to the Jokers link above to check it out.

Curiouser and curiouser...

But here's a guy we won't see on the show. We won't see his "hideous cat" either.





2 comments:

dla said...

The poor 'hideous cat' looked pretty sweet to me!!! :)

I wonder what would happen if they gave the houseguests a pet or two...

Deanna said...

Saw my 1st commercial with the new houseguests! WooHoo! Can't wait! :)